BY KENRA

KENRA by Kenra VOLUME SPRAY 16 OZKENRA by Kenra possesses a blend of Kenra Products Are Recognized For Consistent Reliable Performance And Have Universal Appeal, Products Are Not Tested On Animals, Packaging Is Manufactured With Recycled Materials, Formulated With Pharmaceutical-Grade Ingredients see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
I Have Always used Kenra 25 Hair Spray! I use it at home and I use to use it on Clients in the Salon! It has Never let me down. Also, when you shampoo your hair it doesn't leave a film of any kind. So it doesn't way you hair down. It is also, the best hair spray to use for Wedding Hair!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Literally the only hairspray I have tried that works for me. I have naturally very curly hair, that gets damaged easily. So I don't blow dry my hair and use a curling iron often, but when I do the curls usually never last. They loosen out real quick. BUT ever since I started using the Kenra Hairspray, the curls have actually been holding pretty well! Glad I finally found a hairspray that works!
Natalie T.
Washington, IA
I love using the Kenra super hold spray to keep my hair in place for any costume occasion! This has always worked better for me than any other hairsprays for keeping my look all night. I would repurchase this without question.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
This hairspray is great! I have been using another brand for years because it held well but I felt like my hair was weighed down. This gives the perfect hold but my hair still feels light. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good strong hold in a hairspray.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
As a professional hair stylist this is my go to hair spray that I use on all of my clients especially my bridal clients! Affordable and classy packaging. Will re purchase!
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
This hairpsray helps hold my hair style well. Does not leave it sticky, it's very easy to manage and style. Little goes a long way.