BY KENRA

KENRA by Kenra VOLUME SPRAY 16 OZKENRA by Kenra possesses a blend of Kenra Products Are Recognized For Consistent Reliable Performance And Have Universal Appeal, Products Are Not Tested On Animals, Packaging Is Manufactured With Recycled Materials, Formulated With Pharmaceutical-Grade Ingredients see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
This hairspray is great! I have been using another brand for years because it held well but I felt like my hair was weighed down. This gives the perfect hold but my hair still feels light. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good strong hold in a hairspray.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
North Liberty, IA
I love using the Kenra super hold spray to keep my hair in place for any costume occasion! This has always worked better for me than any other hairsprays for keeping my look all night. I would repurchase this without question.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
As a professional hair stylist this is my go to hair spray that I use on all of my clients especially my bridal clients! Affordable and classy packaging. Will re purchase!