Kenra Volume Spray

Kenra Volume Spray 25 provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible. It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting the strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day.

Has anyone tried this product? I have thick hair that just seems to always weigh down and I’m looking for some extra volume that doesn’t leave my hair stiff or greasy! Any thoughts?!
How would this compare to the traditional Kenra 25?
Does this help limp hair??
Start your review of Kenra Volume Spray!
Product Highlights
This is a great product when you just want a light hold on your hair, it has a nice smell and washes out easyin reviews
So worth the price tag, it gives great volume even on long hair.in reviews
It has pretty good hold but probably not as good as some other hairsprays…i think that is probably because they are trying to not let it smell like chemicals!in reviews
This entire brand is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it.in reviews
It has a great hold without all the sticky residue.in reviews
Amber P.
Wheaton, IL
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Amber P.
This is the best hair spray I have ever used. I never curled my hair because it would always just fall out. I finally found Kenra and do not have the problem AT ALL! I love having my hair curled and I’m so happy to find a hairspray that works! (Yes. I’m embarrassed by the filter I used too!)
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Natasha G.
I live in South Florida and it gets really humid here. I like a hairspray that withstands the humidity, but isn’t too firm of a hold. I’ve been using Kenra 25 hairspray for around 18 years, and I love it. It doesn’t get sticky, keeps my hair in place without looking stiff, and doesn’t have a noticeable fragrance. Kenra Volume Spray
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband wanted to try a new hairspray since previous one basically melted our leather furniture where his head is when he falls asleep in his chair 😬 So far this one is the new favorite! It has great hold, his spiky hair didn’t budge even after going 55mph on the boat. No evidence of damage to the sofa yet either. Haha A little on the spendy side ($18.50 for 10oz), but I let him splurge on it since I spend way more on skincare/makeup! 🤫
Brandy N.
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kenra Volume Spray Super Hold Finishing Spray keeps your hair style in place all day. It keeps it in place without making your hair stiff and uncomfortable. It is the best hair spray that I have tried and with this unruly curly hair I have tried a lot of different ones. It is a keeper.
Meriah T.
Ankeny, IA
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Meriah T.
This product smells amazing! I highly recommend this finishing spray.. Holds my hair in the style after I spray with this product Kenra Volume Spray
Michelle O.
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this super hold finishing spray! It's humidity resistant, holds styles in place on even super windy days for up to 120 hours! It's very lightly fragranced and dries super fast. Definitely a great product! I so highly recommend it!
Sheila G.
Marianna
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Sheila G.
Have used this hairspray for at least 10 years. No other hairspray comes close to holding my fine lifeless shoulder length hair. It is rather pricey but I I totally think it’s worth it for my hair. It adds volume and hold and I can still comb through it You can use a little or a lot depending on your needs for the day. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Teresa W.
Morristown, TN
Kenra Volume Spray uploaded by Teresa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this hair spray not only does it hold my stubborn hair in place but it’s also easy to brush with it in my hair. It holds up to the very windy days to the very humid days as well.
Amy O.
This hairspray is the best hairspray I have ever put on my hair. It lasts all day and gives me insane volume! My hair is heavy and coarse, and sometimes has a hard time maintaining volume. This hairspray really lasts and outdoes itself. It is worth the price for sure!!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Kenra Professional Volume Spray is my favorite hairspray ever! I get incredible hold without being too sticky. It is very pleasant smelling and hold up in all weather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a un an
Gina C. il y a 2 mois
No. I’m pretty sure it just sold in the beauty supply stores that only licensed professionals can shop in, ie CosmoProf, Salon Centric, etc.