Personal CareKenra Professional
Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz

Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Volume Mousse Extra is a firm hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness. Perfect for enhancing curl definition in permed or naturally curly hair.

Is this suitable for fine/thin hair?
What do you guys think about Kendra products [product:kenra-volume-mousse-extra-17] ?
Start your review of Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,033 reviews
Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
I have very mixed feelings about this product and I’ll explain why. This comes out very liquidity and immediately turns into a mousse (which is actually interesting to watch 😄). You run it through your hair then style (blow dry). After blow drying, I felt like I had product in my hair which I don’t really like. I feel something like this should allow for firmness but be weightless at the same time. It didn’t feel greasy or dirty; just product-heavy if that makes sense. I curled my hair with a curling iron and I can say my hair kept the curl which usually doesn’t happen. It usually becomes wavy by the end of the day and it didn’t happen using this product. So I was obviously no help at all with this review 🤣. I’m on the fence with this and I will say if you want your style to have a firm hold and last all day, this MIGHT be worth a try.
Sandra N.
Tampa, FL
Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz uploaded by Sandra N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this moose for about 7 years now. Strong stuff to keep humidity away. Doesn’t make your hair crunchy or dry feeling. Easy to apply. A little goes a long way. #hair2020
Katie G.
Parsons, KS
Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz uploaded by Katie G.
My hairdresser introduced me to this brand after getting my hair done. It gives my flat hair some volume and keeps my hair styled into place without feeling sticky or stiff. A little bit goes a long way with my fine hair. I have tried soooo many hair styling products to give hair some volume/body and this product has definitely helped and doesn’t cause any irritation to my scalp. Highly recommend to people with fine/flat hair. Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz
Corinne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 8oz uploaded by Corinne M.
The Kenra mousses are an all time favorite of mine. I prefer the stronger hold (I believe it’s #17) but this one is great too. This is the only thing that I think really helps with frizz.
Jamie P.
State College, PA
Love this mousse!! It adds so much volume to wavy/curly hair. I also loved the way it smells and it doesn’t make my hair too crunchy like many other mousse products I’ve tried. Can’t wait to try more Kenra products in the future.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like this. I'm not a big mousse user, but I did pick this up in hopes for it to help hold curl in my hair. I have the hardest time getting my hair to hold curl. It has a lovely smell, I applied a palmful to my wet hair and blew it dry, it really made my ultra thin hair feel like almost twice as thick! I'm stoked about that. It didn't leave it feeling sticky or crunchy either which is also nice. I have a beautiful shine to my hair also. Definitely a new product I'm going to be keeping around. I didn't curl my hair yet, but I love the results I got with keeping my hair straight. Id do anything to get volume on my flat drab hair!!! This is definitely a keeper!!!!!
Alexis D.
Buda, TX
I have naturally curly hair, and this is my go-to mousse! It has a very strong hold so if you like that, then this will be your favorite too! And a little goes a long way, so be careful not to use to much!
Nga R.
I bought this in hopes that it would help keep my hair styled in the summer humidity, but sadly it didn't.
Becky P.
I have very fine, limp hair. This mousse gives it volume without weighing it down. And it lasts! I only wash my hair every other day and only need to put this in my hair on wash days.
Mika C.
Adds a bit of volume but not quite what I'm looking for as far as someone with thin limp hair. It may just be me but that's my experience.