KENRA Volume Mousse Extra 17 uploaded by Tiera M.KENRA Volume Mousse Extra 17 uploaded by Pamela G.KENRA Volume Mousse Extra 17 uploaded by Amanda R.

BY KENRA

firm hold mousse

- Non-drying, non-flaking lightweight formulation
- Provides styling control without stiffness or stickiness
- Tames frizz & conditions
- Provides thermal protection up to 450°F (232°C)

Directions:

Shake well. Invert can upside down, and apply desired amount into palms and distribute evenly throughout damp hair in sections. Blow-dry or style as usual.

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like this. I'm not a big mousse user, but I did pick this up in hopes for it to help hold curl in my hair. I have the hardest time getting my hair to hold curl. It has a lovely smell, I applied a palmful to my wet hair and blew it dry, it really made my ultra thin hair feel like almost twice as thick! I'm stoked about that. It didn't leave it feeling sticky or crunchy either which is also nice. I have a beautiful shine to my hair also. Definitely a new product I'm going to be keeping around. I didn't curl my hair yet, but I love the results I got with keeping my hair straight. Id do anything to get volume on my flat drab hair!!! This is definitely a keeper!!!!!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I love this mousse for giving my curls definition and volume. First I apply some argan oil to my hair and then I apply this mousse and then afterwards I use a hairspray to take care of the frizz. I am careful not to apply too much mousse though because it can make your hair heavy and a little crunchy if over-applied.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This smells so good. It's not sticky and gross. I use it before I blow dry my hair to make it feel thicker and to help my style hold because I have super fine and straight hair. It's such a reasonable price and works so well.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
Makes it great for easy hair style when I want to make my curls pop out more. There’s a lot of product in one can to last quite a while. It smells so amazing too. Would definitely recommend to everyone!! #girlcrush
Sharon R.
Kaufman, TX
Another great Kenra product. This mousse delivers nice volume and control. It is a good buy for the money especially when salons run a sale. Pleasant scent that’s not over powering.
Ashley S.
Idleyld Park , OR
This is a very reasonable priced mouse that I found at our local Dollar General! I dont use it often but I have absolutely no curl to my hair and have a hard time finding product that actually makes my hair even a little curly and this product definitely did what I wanted it to! It does cause some build up and I don't really like the crunchy but I'm very impressed with it overall and have continued to buy!
Sandra T.
Super compact mousse that doesn't disappear  in your hands. The formulation makes it easy to work through the hair without globbing it all in one palce. Great hold and great value! Because the mousse foam doesn't fade away before you get it on your hair...it lasts longer. Love this product
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
My mom is a hairdresser and recommends Kenra to all her clients! This moose is long lasting, and gives my thin brunette hair body without making it white like some mooses do! Such a great product!
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
When I purchase the hair spray it always came when the small mousse. It made my hair crunchy at the ends but the beach wavy were super cute. Looks non greasy and the smell was decent.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I use this mousse nearly every day. I have very fine limp long hair, and this gives me amazing all day volume! I use it on days that I'm curling my hair, or when I'm putting it up, and use the Kenra 25 hair spray to finish the job. I've used a lot of other mousses, and volume sprays, and volume gels, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not sticky at all, and has great hold. At the end of the day it's easy to brush through, and never leaves my hair with build up even after repeated use.