Kenra Volume Mousse Extra uploaded by Pamela G.Kenra Volume Mousse Extra uploaded by Amanda R.

BY KENRA

Fixative Firm Hold:  17 Style and control hair without stiffness or stickiness with this firm hold, lightweight mousse.  Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness.  Perfect for enhancing curl definition in permed or naturally curly hair. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like this. I'm not a big mousse user, but I did pick this up in hopes for it to help hold curl in my hair. I have the hardest time getting my hair to hold curl. It has a lovely smell, I applied a palmful to my wet hair and blew it dry, it really made my ultra thin hair feel like almost twice as thick! I'm stoked about that. It didn't leave it feeling sticky or crunchy either which is also nice. I have a beautiful shine to my hair also. Definitely a new product I'm going to be keeping around. I didn't curl my hair yet, but I love the results I got with keeping my hair straight. Id do anything to get volume on my flat drab hair!!! This is definitely a keeper!!!!!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I love this mousse for giving my curls definition and volume. First I apply some argan oil to my hair and then I apply this mousse and then afterwards I use a hairspray to take care of the frizz. I am careful not to apply too much mousse though because it can make your hair heavy and a little crunchy if over-applied.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
Makes it great for easy hair style when I want to make my curls pop out more. There’s a lot of product in one can to last quite a while. It smells so amazing too. Would definitely recommend to everyone!! #girlcrush
Sandra T.
Super compact mousse that doesn't disappear  in your hands. The formulation makes it easy to work through the hair without globbing it all in one palce. Great hold and great value! Because the mousse foam doesn't fade away before you get it on your hair...it lasts longer. Love this product
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I use this mousse nearly every day. I have very fine limp long hair, and this gives me amazing all day volume! I use it on days that I'm curling my hair, or when I'm putting it up, and use the Kenra 25 hair spray to finish the job. I've used a lot of other mousses, and volume sprays, and volume gels, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not sticky at all, and has great hold. At the end of the day it's easy to brush through, and never leaves my hair with build up even after repeated use.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I have naturally curly hair, and this is my go-to mousse! It has a very strong hold so if you like that, then this will be your favorite too! And a little goes a long way, so be careful not to use to much!
Becky P.
I have very fine, limp hair. This mousse gives it volume without weighing it down. And it lasts! I only wash my hair every other day and only need to put this in my hair on wash days.
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
Foam evenly distributes through hair, isn't sticky and has a pleasant smell. Overall, this product gives great volume that lasts!
Courtney M.
Jena, LA
This product doesn't really seem any different than my Rave Mousse honestly. I'm all about some Kenra but this didn't impress.
Nga R.
I bought this in hopes that it would help keep my hair styled in the summer humidity, but sadly it didn't.