Kenra Volume Mousse 12 8oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Volume Mousse is a medium hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. Conditioning formula leaves all hair types shiny and manageable. Perfect for blow-dry styling.

Does this leave anyone else's hair feeling almost dirty? I can barely run my fingers through or brush it after it's dried (I have long hair and used maybe an egg sized amount) my hair is getting all knotted up and matted- anyone else?
How well does this work for women with thick coarse hair?
How does this product compare to other, less-expensive volumizing mousse products? It's quite expensive, but if it works well then it's worth the price.
Start your review of Kenra Volume Mousse 12 8oz!
Brittany S.
Atlanta, GA
Kenra Volume Mousse 12 8oz uploaded by Brittany S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was recommended to me by my stylist and it’s great! As someone with very fine oily hair this provides some grit to my roots without too much buildup. You definitely need to blowout your hair or use rollers to see true volume but it really helps. If you have a thinner finer hair I do recommend this over the 17 volume as it can be too heavy. Only 4 stars though as it can come out of the bottle too fast meaning I either end up with too much product in my hair (aka stiff and crunchy) or it goes to waste.
Teresa W.
Morristown, TN
Kenra Volume Mousse 12 8oz uploaded by Teresa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not only did it hold my curls all day but they were still in place the next day definitely a must try.
Pily U.
Coral Springs, FL
I like the smells. It’s super light so you don’t really feel like your hair is sticky or all over the place. I enjoy the fact that it does get the job done and make your hair feel with so much more volume.
Lynn M.
south water st Williamsport (urual)
I absolutely love Kenra products. My absolute favorite at my salon this is the only salon moose I use it is long-lasting and smells awesome
Laura G.
Newburgh, IN
I love this mousse! It is amazing! Smells great, gives my hair amazing volume and style. My only complaints are it is a bit pricey and not convenient to find.
Madeline S.
Kirksville , MO
This mousse is awesome for curly/wavy hair. It doesn’t leave the hair crunchy but will hold the curls all day. Smells amazing too!
Jayme M.
N Little Rock, AR
This product is okay. It’s kind of liquidy but it does the job once you work it through your hands. I would probably recommend a store brand over this based on the price.
Archita P.
My batiste volumizing dry shampoo does a way better job at boosting volume than this overpriced spray. It also leaves hair very crunchy and frizzy. Not worth it at all.
Kathryn D.
Rochester, NY
I love this mousse because it has just enough hold without making my hair stiff! It’s great to put a dab in before doing French braids to give them enough texture to hold but still be able to manipulate the hair!
Tiffany D.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It smells great! It gives my hair volume and texture. I love it. I would recommend to a friend. It doesn't leave your hair sticky and adds volume.