Kenra Volume Mousse uploaded by Karen J.

BY KENRA

Style and Control Hair without Stiffness or Stickiness with this Medium Hold, Lightweight Mousse. Conditioning Formula Leaves all Hair Types Shiny and Manageable. Perfect for Blow-Dry Styling For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing/Alcohol Free Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot g. see more...

Alexis D.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite mousses for sure. It’s more thick and creamier than most mousse formulas that I’ve used, so a little goes a long way, but with that I feel like you get your money’s worth! I also like to mix this with gel for the perfect styling combination!
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love this mousse! I apply it when I get out of the shower, blow dry and style it and it will last me at least 2 days. I have very thin and color treated hair and it doesn’t weight it down at all
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Kenra is the one brand of hair products that I use the most. I have chemically processed hair and have to be very careful as to which products I subject my hair to. This mouse is fabulous! It is not too heavy yet gives my hair the volume and texture required to maintain my style throughout the day. It is a little pricier than others but the quality is worth it.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
This mousse is my go to styling product for wet hair right out of the shower. I have thin, fine hair so it gives me a little oomph in my hair volume. I also like the platinum thickening mousse from Kenra.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I like Kenra products for my hair. This mousse is nice because it defines my curls without leaving them crunchy, the one thing I don't like is the scent, it smell like some kind of medicine, that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 but other than that is a great product and I recommend it. I will re-purchase it again.
Crystal M.
Love this mousse really does help with volume a difference you can clearly see and with others I couldn't it is a bit pricey but I feel is worth it especially when it comes to my hair definitely will repurchase when the time comes
Deejah L.
Beaverton , AL
I love it. It makes your curls more bouncy. And doesn't make them crunch. It is kinda pricey but its totally worth it. It doesn't take much so it lasts longer.
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
I buy this for my daughter and she loves it not only does it smell good it works amazingly in her natural curly hair
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
This stuff smells amazing! Has a great medium hold and lasts all day without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy.
Rose D.
N Attleboro, MA
Works well with my pixie length hair. Provided enough texture and hold that I don’t need to use another product.
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
How does this product compare to other, less-expensive volumizing mousse products? It's quite expensive, but if it works well then it's worth the price.
Miah W.
How well does this work for women with thick coarse hair?
Jamie A.
Does this leave anyone else's hair feeling almost dirty? I can barely run my fingers through or brush it after it's dried (I have long hair and used maybe an egg sized amount) my hair is getting all knotted up and matted- anyone else?