Kenra Thermal Styling Spray, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by diana c.

BY KENRA

Heat-Activated Styling Spray Firm Hold: 19 Shape And Hold Hair Styled With Curling Irons, Hot Rollers, And Flat Irons. This Non-Sticking Thermal Protecting Spray Prevents Hair Damage By Permitting A Clean Release From Styling Tools. No Animal Testing. This Formula Complies With The Most Recent Vog Clean Air Standards. This Package Contains 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-428-8073 Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kenra And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kenra. Kenra Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kenra Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only heat spray I keep going back to. This sprays a light mist with a decent smell and seems to do it's job. I have tried other bends drugstore and high end but I always go back to this one. I love Kenra because it smells great and most of their products can be bought in a smaller travel size to try out before investing a lot !
Jacie P.
This is the best of the best in Thermal Styling products. I love Kenra and I feel like it's the top of the line. I love how it protects my hair and how it makes my hair feel. My hair gets so dry and damaged from heat and a thermal protecting spray is vital in my hair care routine. This is my favorite product to reach for to protect my hair.
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
I use this every day! It has a nice clean smell to it, not overbearing. It's light on my hair but works against the heat. I have thin hair and it works well. One bottle will last me about 2 months. Pretty cheap. I would definitely buy it again.
Zenna H.
N Hollywood, CA
Kenra is one of my favorite brands. They are affordable, smell great, and work amazing. They help hold your hair style for hours. They are definitely one of the best brands out there and something that I use every day.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This stuff is truly amazing, it smells like heaven in a bottle. It leaves my hair feeling and looking so healthy. It really does help protect your hair from heat. My hair looks so shiny & sleek after I use it.
Jessica R.
This stuff smells amazing. I used it for the first time about two weeks ago and every since then, I have been using it everyday. It keeps my makeup on all day and it it's perfect if you wear a lot of makeup or just a little.
Amber H.
Austin , TX
I'm a hairstylist - specializing in updos. I absolutely love this stuff. I use before curling or flat ironing. Has a perfect medium hold for styling and helps fight frizz. Doesn't make the hair crunchy and releases easily from hot tools. This is a must in my kit.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have the smaller size but I love this product, works great and smells so good. The actual sprayer on the bottle isn't a very nice mist but other than that I truly enjoy this product
Katharine H.
I absolutely love this spray! My stylist exclusively uses Kenra products and she uses this spray on me every visit. It makes my hair feel amazingly soft and adds the additional thermal protection. One of the best aspects of this product and Kenra in general is that the styling products have an amazing and intoxicating scent. I find a lot of styling products are nice, but the scent is horrendous which ends up ruining the experience. Kenra products are fruity smelling without being sickeningly sweet. Love!
Stephanie B.
Sevierville, TN
Just started trying out kenra products and have fallen in love this was one of the first products I bought and I'll tell you it's worth the money and worth the hype! Right now ulta has a hair sale going on so I will be heading that way to stock up while I can! Great product works amazing! Has a great hold while being flexable! A must buy, and a repurchase for me!
Summer Y.
Is it good for natural hair?
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Does this leave your hair oily/greasy?
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this a hair spray or something you use before using heat? (Blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron)
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
How does this compare to the kenra hot spray 20
Juliana F.
Brasil. BR
Alguém q já usou pra dar detalhes.... E bom mesmo?