Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19 10.1oz

by Kenra Professional

Shape and hold hair styled with curling irons, hot rollers, and flat irons with Kenra Thermal Styling Spray. This non-sticking thermal protecting spray prevents hair damage by permitting a clean release from styling tools.

DooEs heat protection spray actually help to prevent damaging your hair?
I bought this thinking it was a heat protectant. I am spraying it on before I use my flat iron, Is this the correct way or should I use it after washing my hair? I dont use a blow dryer I let it dry naturally.
Does this make your hair feel like it has hairspray in it? I have an older version of this protectant that makes my hair too sticky. Wondering if this does the same.
Start your review of Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19 10.1oz!
Paige E.
Moorhead, MN
Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19 10.1oz uploaded by Paige E.
I am obsessed with this spray! Kenra’s thermal spray feels like a light hair spray but holds my style all day!
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19 10.1oz uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Kenra Professional Thermal Styling Spray 19 definitely has a learning curve to it,... It takes some practice to figure out how to best apply and use this product. You gotta work quickly and have your styling tools ready to go. But once you get the process down, it’s a pretty awesome styling product to have on hand! You simply spray a section of dry hair liberally and apply your heated styling tool. I normally use a curling iron, but the instructions say a flat iron and hot rollers work well with this too. Repeat section by section until your desired style is achieved,... Then, you can spray over your entire style if you like for added hold. What I like most about this styling spray is that it gives me curls that actually last all day, and it doesn’t leave any residue on my curling iron (like some other products do). The spray can make my hair a tad sticky during the process, but like I said, this doesn’t transfer to my styling tools at all. And the stickiness goes away as you comb out and finish your hairstyle... The support that this Kendra Professional Thermal Styling Spray 19 gives to my curls is unmatchable, and for that reason alone, it’s become a staple in my haircare arsenal. Would recommend!
Terilyn B.
Hastings, NE
Not only does this product help with flat ironing, but it gives you hold and makes it easier to style. I never stress when I run out of hairspray because I know I can use it to hold my style! Love this product!
Maggie K.
mobile
I’m not convinced this one makes a huge difference. It’s a little stiff for my taste. I usually do blow dry mist, root boost, and dry texture spray. This step is excessive
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t know what this is made of but it is the best!!! I usually use too much because the smell is so good, but it has such a silky texture it’s hard to overdo it. This helps cut down drying time and gives an unnatural shiny finish
Anna Grace R.
Sweet Briar, VA
Thermal spray that also has hold? I think yes! I am obsessed with this spray. It smells good and works so well. It isn’t too expensive and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend.
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
This spray smells so good and it's not that expensive. I love it and use it all the time!
Lisa E.
Cortland, OH
I’ve tried many others before using a flat iron and this is thee best !!!! My favorite -there is not doubt in my mind this totally protects my hair ! Price is perfect , you don’t need a lot I wouldn’t change a thing ! This product is a must have in my daily hair styling needs
Maneela X.
Menomonie, WI
Purchased at: JCPenney
I love this product so far. I rarely ever use heat on my hair anymore, but I wanted to curl it for my boyfriends birthday. I got it as an impulse buy, and after using it my hair feels so nice. The product kind of felt like I was putting hair spray on, but after combing through before using my curler the stickiness went away. There isn’t a huge scent to it which I like. My hair is very shiny after use as well! Will continue to use when I use a hot tool! Also protects up to 428 degrees!!
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair stylist recommended this thermal styling spray to me. I thought she was just trying to make a sale but whether she was or not I am so glad that she did. This helps protect my hair when I’m using the hair dryer and the flat iron. It keeps my hair soft and frizz free and sets my style at the same time. I also love the way it smells.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...