BY KENRA

Firm Hold Heat-Activated Styling Spray Shape and hold hair styled with curling irons, hot rollers, and flat irons.  This non-sticking thermal protecting spray prevents hair damage by permitting a clean release from styling tools. For Professional Salon Resale Only This Package Contains 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic VOC Levels Do Not Exceed 55%. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 10.1 oz
  • "I have wavy, fine hair that reacts to any and all humidity during the summer." in 1 review
  • "I love this product just spray hair alittle and curl hair.Curls last a long time " in 1 review
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
Guys lemme tell you about my hair's best friend!! This thermal styling spray is the best I've ever used! It controls my frizz and holds my style all day! I use it for both straightening and curling my hair! $20 might seem expensive but I'll pay it because 1. I haven't found another product that works so well 2. It last me about 4-to 5 months of every day use.
Sandra T.
Always come back to this thermal styling spray! It gives me great control when blowdrying my hair. I am alwys looking for product that will not weigh down the areas that need volume...I've used this product for several years. I try new ones, but always come back!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
Kenra has been my go to since I have started using heat tools on my hair. It makes my hair healthy and not get damaged unlike any other heat protectant spray i have used. I also used this in the salon I worked in as well and sold it to all of my clients.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Great basic thermal spray! Protects from heat and helps in styling. This product does have hold to it, so it's great to use with a curling iron or with a flat iron if you have trouble getting hair to stay straight. Itvgets a 4 because it can be a little sticky. All that hold😉
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
Review for: Thermal Styling Spray 10.1 oz more...
My go to!!! I curl my hair every time I wash it which is 2-3 times a week. Using all that heat on my hair can be really damaging. I found this spray and instantly fell in love!!! I spray it all over my hair sometimes sectioning sometimes not and than after I spray I comb through my hair so it distributes everywhere than go about curling! I would highly recommend!
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
Kenra products are great. The price is higher than other options so I only give it 4 stars but the quality is great. This smells so good and really helps stop fly away hairs when I straighten my natural curly hair. It also helps hold the style all day even in high humidity.
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I love using this to protect my curls. I like that it gives your hair some hold without having to use tons of hairspray. I wish it didn’t get so hard and crusty right after you spray it in your hair though. It’s a must-have in my cabinet.
Lynn B.
Review for: Thermal Styling Spray 10.1 oz more...
Made my hair stiff and crunchy. I didn’t like this at all. It was recommended by Ulta staff. It held my curl and I think protected my hair. I returned the product. I won’t try it again or suggest it to others.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
I finally broke down and purchased this product. It took me awhile because no one I knew has ever mentioned it except the stylist at Ulta lol. After her recommending it twice to me in a year ( she didn't realize I was the same silly girl 🤣) I finally got it. I was hesitant because of the price and the small size and mainly I was determined to find a dupe for matrix gold iron in control thermal protection spray-unfortunately it was discontinued. Anyways back to kenra amazing product, it does what it claims and leaves my hair looking gorgeous. I was stupid not to have gotten it sooner.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Review for: Thermal Styling Spray 10.1 oz more...
This styling spray is the best I’ve ever used. This leaves my bland, stick straight hair wavy or curly (or nicely straightened- depending on what you do) for several days. It’s usually around $16 for the bottle and and must be purchased at a salon. It lasts a long time and is well worth the price.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
How does this product differ from the blow dry heat protect spray?
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
How strong is the hold with this product?