Kenra Styling Gel 17 6oz

by Kenra Professional

Design versatile looks with Kenra Styling Gel 17. For use on all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Styling Gel 17 6oz!
Lisa  E.
Cortland, OH
Absolutely love this gel ! I use while hair is still wet/damp use a blow dryer, it’s never sticky or tacky and dries with a nice volume and soft ! I’ve tried others that were professional but none have all the qualities as this one !
Sarah S.
Raeford, NC
Kenra has fantastic products. I have to do my hair in a bun every day and I use this gel. It has a strong hold and maintains my hair thought outthe day. It has a nice scent, any products by Kenra are great 👍
Bailey U.
Leawood, KS
Kenra Styling Gel 17 6oz uploaded by Bailey U.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never been one to put product in my hair other than hairspray. I was in Ulta the other day looking for a curling wand after getting the color in my hair touched up. The way she styled my hair was absolutely perfect and I wanted to do everything I could to recreate this look over and over again. I loved the results I would get when using the Kenra hairspray, so when I came across this product I already had high expectations. Well, I was far from disappointed! This product makes my curls and waves last for days! Literally - 3 days. I recommend this product to all of my friends that want that messy beach wave look - especially one they want to hold.
Michaela  J.
Lake Charles, LA
I like how it has heat protection and is the main reason I used it. I don’t find that it provides a significant amount of volume like it claims. I wouldn’t say this is my favorite blowout product I have thick hair and like something a little more moisturizing! The scent is light and fresh!
Renee R.
Sunbury, OH
Everything Kenra is amazing as it does a dry my hair or cause damage. Also it smells amazing
Kathy Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was the least of my favorite that I have tried, I will give it a few more try’s and see if it is any better then previous. Sometimes the products depend on what the weather is outside,sometimes if it is humid out it doesn’t work as well
Amanda P.
Jacksonville, AL
Recommend this to the highest. I love absolutely everything Kent's. Give it all a try. It has a wonderful hold even through the highest of humidity down here in the south.
Amanda G.
Westland, MI
This is my go to hair gel for my thick, course, and wavy hair. I love the scent of it as well as the hold without weighing my hair down. I highly recommend this gel!
Marjana  C.
Floral Park, NY
It's unique and understanding  so that best product ever I tried. You all should be able to use it and get ready to get good results for it.
Paula D.
Cumming, GA
I occasionally use gel for styling my curly hair. I like this gel because it smells good and is lighter than others I have tried. Price is ok too.

Looking for your answer?