Kenra Styling Creme uploaded by Holly P.

BY KENRA

For Ultimate Styling Versatility Styling Cream: 10 This truly versatile creme provides endless styling responsibilities.  Add body and bounce, go sleek or straight - all with a medium, touchable hold that defines and maintains style. No Animal Testing Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely ev see more...

Kenra Styling Creme
  • "It smells goo, has a great hold, and lasts a long time if you use it properly." in 1 review
  • "They are by far the best brand out there." in 1 review
  • "It does smell good and works well on my hair.I really luv the prduct.I would buy more when I run out." in 1 review
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Great basic styling cream that you will end up using every day! Gives just the right amount of control for however you're styling that day: straight, curled, wavy texture, sleek blowout...it does the trick. I used this on all my clients in the salon and it works well for all hair types. You can even use it as a curl cream for when you want to let curly hair air dry!
Dana T.
Conroe, TX
This stuff smell great and helps when styling my daughters hair which is super curly. The reason I gave 4 stars is the price is on the higher end. I usually buy it at beauty supply stores
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I've been using this for years. Initially because my  hair dresser used it and I loved the strawberry smell. I have extremely limp fine oily hair so I use this just for body and texture when I blow dry. It definitely keeps it manageable and less flat, also doesn't get as greasy as quickly when I use this.....probably because I'm not pushing my hair out of my face.
It does offer a pretty good hold without making your hair crunchy or weighed down. This product is one of my holy grails to my hair routine.
Kaitlyn F.
I think it smells nasty and it leaves a nasty residue in your hair. It does its job though, but for the price I'd prefer something that doesn't feel so yucky and smells good.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have been using this product for about a year now. I have naturally curly hair but can wear it straight without a ton of fuss. I use this after blow drying and straightening my hair, it keeps the style in place and frizz away. I use no more than a pea sized amount and just smooth it through from mid shaft to the ends. It smells great, doesn't weigh my hair down,
and the bottle lasts forever because only a small amount does the trick.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Im telling you Kenra is my number one styling line . The fruity smell and the amazing hold you can still run your fingers through. Straight , Curly , thick or fine ... Does the job without weighing down or making your hair feel like you've dumped a gallon of junk on it . Highly recommend and and every product in the line . My favorite is the taffy !!!
Jamie Rose S.
This is by far of my favorite hair styling products. I use this as a pomade because it helps give my hair some shine and texture especially throughout my bangs. Not only does this hair product work wonders, but it smells absolutely delicious. I even got my grandma to buy it, it's definitely something I will keep repurchasing!
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I have been looking for a styling creme that doesn't weigh down my hair. I have really oily hair, and struggle with the right products to use in it. I found this styling creme while shopping at Ulta. I loved the smell right off hand. I have used some different Kenra products in the past. I decided to give it a try. I suggest this product for any hair type. It's a must try in my book!
marylou b.
This product just smells so good and it works wonders! Kenra products are just so good, if you have never tried their products your missing out! Give it a try and promise you guys won't regret it! I love trying new products but also you'll find me going back to kenra
Kristin G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this product! It smells great and definitely gives hair the texture it needs for styling, curling,etc. I have very fine hair, so a little bit goes a long way. If I use too much it leaves my hair greasy, so just be mindful when you first start using!
Brenda A.
Memphis, TN
Where can I find this product in stores?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Would this be good to use for taking curls and making them less frizzy? For air dry purposes or does it work best with blow drying?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
How long will this hold up for?
Lisa B.