Kenra Strengthening Treatment 5oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Strengthening Treatment reduces breakage up to 99% for clients with damaged or at-risk hair. This deep conditioning treatment is an intense backbar service for visibly healthier hair.

How long does the tube last?
Start your review of Kenra Strengthening Treatment 5oz!
Cherie  S.
Clinton, TN
Kenra Strengthening Treatment 5oz uploaded by Cherie  S.
This is an extremely luxurious and emollient strengthening and damage repairing masque. After one use your hair will look and feel softer, shinier and intensively hydrated and nourished. It helps repair and prevent damaged hair with continued use. After a week my hair felt stronger and more healthy.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Kenra Strengthening Treatment 5oz uploaded by Emily M.
I love using this as a hair mask. Kenra Professional’s directions suggest leaving it in for 5 minutes, but I always do as long as possible. Adding heat helps as well. I don’t think it’s really worth the $20 price tag- it’s a nice product but I don’t think it does anything other strengthening products do.
Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff Kevin's one of my favorite hair brands It doesn't really smell the best for it's not all flashy but it does have the best results I have really thin over dry hair and I keep it bleached and purple so this wine can rent all their stuff is good for my hair particularly
Renee R.
Sunbury, OH
Smells amazing and really helps my hair that is consul in a ponytail with my military attire so it helps with the breakage
Kristi Lynn C.
Clermont, FL
Love love love love these hair masks!!!! So incredibly hydrating & lovely. It compares amazing to designer salon brands and is very effective! Go and grab it for sure! I am very satisfied with the results I’ve gotten.
jackson M.
Minneapolis, MN
yes pls do ur own work lol so i to get it done lol so i to get a new one for you and me and you guys can come get me off and take a shower lol so i to do it all right now and it’s okay okay but i to get a new set lol
Haley  A.
I feel like I had to use a lot of this, a little did not go a long way. It was a nice conditioner. Personally I need something a little more repairing but it probably helped with my hair health over all.
Dailon Q.
Southaven, MS
I always use this strengthening treatment after new colors such as bleach are put in my hair (since I’m bad about going back and forth from dark to blonde) maybe this is why my hair hasn’t fell out yet haha
Sara K.
Love this I use it every time I shower I leave it in my hair for at least ten min. It makes such a big difference.
Katya S.
I use this product in the shower and leave it on my ends for about 10 min while doing other things. i can not tell you the difference this product makes! it strengthens my ends and leaves them super soft!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...