Kenra Strengthening Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

All hair types suffer from damage. Kenra Strengthening Shampoo reduces breakage up to 99% for clients with at-risk hair. This pH-balancing system is designed to match the pH of hair, sebum, and the scalp to improve elasticity for healthy hair from root to

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Strengthening Shampoo!
Camp Lejeune, NC
Kenra Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a food shampoo. Reasonably priced with Ulta’s sales and offers. It lathered well, made my hair feel nice, and rinsed fully. I would purchase this.
Seguin, TX
Kenra Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Tanya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this shampoo in a gift with purchase from Ulta. It smells good. I noticed less hair fall out when I use it. It doesn’t lather much though, I’m not sure if that matters or not but I found it odd.
Indianapolis
I have very thick, long hair with a wavy texture. I wasn’t overly impressed with this shampoo. I tend to get oily scalp and dry hair through the length, as well as split ends. I don’t think this shampoo helped much with the split ends. I also found that I couldn’t go more than 1 day without getting greasy roots.
Mattoon, IL
It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. Keeps it shiny and seems to be less frizzy. I do not like the scent. I prefer something other than a soapy/salon scent. Honestly, its reminiscent if a dog shampoo or something. I really wish it smelled better
Saint Cloud, MN
I actually really like this shampoo. It doesn’t really have any fancy scent if that’s what you’re looking for but what it does do is work really well with the conditioner in the same line the strengthening conditioner. My hair definitely looks a lot better after washing with this. Note that the shampoo doesn’t really lather up a lot so if you like a leather and shampoo this isn’t for you but leather and shampoos isn’t good for your hair anyway. I use an in shower tool to massage my scalp putting this on and to disperse the product.
Floral Park, NY
Easy to use. Makes skin soft and clean it quickly. I recommend everyone who want to try it. It really good. No dandruff anymore
E Berkshire, VT
Absolutely yes! Yes yes yes. Say it for the people in the back this shampoo is a life savior. It has saved my bleach blonde gorgeous hair. What can I say I’m in love love love
Victorville, CA
This shampoo smells a little medicinal, but works fine. I wouldn’t say I noticed any huge differences in my hair strength. Compared to other shampoos it’s just middle of the road. Wouldn’t reach for it again.
Clarksville
My hair always looks full of body and volume when I use Kenra products. Luxurious shampoo and conditioner. I like to use it when I know pictures are going to be taken of me. People sometimes think I’m wearing extensions, but it’s just these wonderful Kenra products. Snells divine!
Rochester, NY
Favorite kenra shampoo! They excel with anything haircare related, but this one in particular works with my hair beautifully! I’ve used since 2011!

Looking for your answer?