Kenra Shine Spray 1.5 oz uploaded by Lauren P.

BY KENRA

Buy Kenra Styling Products - Kenra Shine Spray Instant Weightless Shine 1.5 oz (Travel Size) see more...

Somer C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Kenra products never disappoint! This spray smells so good and does not leave my hair sticky or hard. I have thin dry hair and it always helps hold in my curls. It is definitely long lasting and i will be repurchasing!
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
I've never been big on shine spray because it left my hair greasy but the Kenra Shine spray goes all out! It's worth the bucks you pay. I love to apply is after in done styling my hair. I would love this product over and over again! Love it!
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I have thick, typically dry hair. The roots always seem to look shiny and healthy but I want to rest to look that way, too. I love that this product doesn't weigh my hair down but it adds a little bit of shine. It's kinda pricey so I don't use it too often.
Cali P.
Wadesboro, NC
I love this brand especially because you can get it on amazon at a reasonable price! The smell is great and it gives great shine! I'm just careful to use it on my ends only because it will make your hair look a little greasy if used too much at the roots.
Kelley P.
I have tried several other shine sprays and most of them make my hair look greasy but not Kenra shine spray. I love how my hair looks so shiny, fresh & healthy, and the smell of the product is wonderful too!!!
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
Love this brand. All the products have a strong smell like the higher and version of an Aussie scent. So smell before you try :) I have used this spray on my ends after a blow out for extra shine and softness. Does not make my hair oily.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
The BEST shine spray I have EVER used and I've used a lot, I have super curly textured hair so I have zero shine too it. This gives my hair life!!! It is the bomb, I ALWAYS have this in stock and buy it every month before I run out, it gives your hair life without it looking oily, I would HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone
Whitney H.
When they say shine spray they really mean shine spray! I personally don't use it because I have fine hair and it makes my hair look oily but if you are looking for extra shine this product definitely won't let you down
Hillary W.
Athens, AL
I have used this for years and love it! I spray it before I use my straightener. Not sure if it protects it or not but the finished look is gorgeous and my hair is perfect when I use it!
sierra h.
Bronston, KY
The best shine around! I use this product everyday after I finish doing my hair, I would die if I didn't have it. I was skeptical at first, because I didn't want it to just look greasy. Thank goodness I was proved wrong. It doesn't make it look greasy at all, it somehow adds the perfect amount to make my hair shine. I cant rave enough about this product!
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I like my hair to have a very sleek appearence and was wondering how well did this product work for that ? Is there and residu?
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Mehgan D.
I use a lot of hairspray to style my hair throughout the week. Is this product a better type of hairspray for my hair? How well does it hold?