Kenra Shine Spray uploaded by Izabela  D.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Instant Weightless Shine Shine spray provides weightless, instant shine to any style.  This superfine mist provides frizz and flyaway control and contains UV protectants to help guard color. VOC levels do not exceed 55%. No animal testing. . see more...

Lennon C.
N Hollywood, CA
Really love this product, no matter what hairstyle i’m doing that night, my hair always looks shiny and super healthy. i have really dry, course hair and yet this product makes it seem the complete opposite. smells a little weird, but doesnt last!
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Awesome shine spray! No strange buildup or feeling on the hair and definitely no oiliness! Use on dry hair after blow-dry for best results. GREAT TIP: distribute through hair with your blow dryer to work the product throughout the hair and be super shiny!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This shine spray is definitely weightless. It gives so much natural looking shine without looking greasy like an oil/serum would and it doesn't feel stiff either. My only complaint is it doesn't smell the best. I like hair products to smell fresh and clean.
Megan W.
I love the shine spray by Kenra. It makes me Hair look so soft and silky. It looks so healthy. It’s worth the price. It smells good. I won’t do without it. I have to keep some in stock. I definitely recommend this. Kenra Shine Spray
Priscilla V.
It is definitely lightweight! It doesn’t leave your hair oily or anything just more of natural shine. I like to use it when I curl my hair and use hair spray so it softens up the crunch Of the spray.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
Pretty lightweight end to a hair style. Smells good and gives good shine. I don't use every day, generally only for nights out, too much for working in an office everyday. Would buy again, better than other brands.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
I love all Kenra styling products but this one is one of my favorites. It leaves a beautiful shine to your hair without looking oily or greasy. Great to apply right after a blow dry. The best part is it also protects from UV rays.
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
I love kenra hair products, they smell sooo good! That's why I mainly get them because of the smell. This product leaves a nice shine to my hair and does not feel greasy or oily. leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Jessica S.
Youngsville, LA
This shine spray is amazing!! I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. It doesn’t weight your hair down or make it feel like there’s product in it. A little def goes a long way with this stuff.
Katie J.
Saint Paul, MN
Kenra's Shine Spray works well and gives a beautfiul shine. For finishing products, I always appreciate a nice smell and I'm not a fan of this products scent.
Jamie Rose S.
Does this have a fruity scent to it?