Kenra Shine Spray uploaded by Izabela  D.

Kenra Shine Spray

Instant Weightless Shine Shine spray provides weightless, instant shine to any style.  This superfine mist provides frizz and flyaway control and contains UV protectants to help guard color. VOC levels do not exceed 55%. No animal testing. . see more...

Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This shine spray is definitely weightless. It gives so much natural looking shine without looking greasy like an oil/serum would and it doesn't feel stiff either. My only complaint is it doesn't smell the best. I like hair products to smell fresh and clean.
Megan W.
I love the shine spray by Kenra. It makes me Hair look so soft and silky. It looks so healthy. It’s worth the price. It smells good. I won’t do without it. I have to keep some in stock. I definitely recommend this. Kenra Shine Spray
Jessica S.
Erath, LA
This shine spray is amazing!! I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. It doesn’t weight your hair down or make it feel like there’s product in it. A little def goes a long way with this stuff.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
Pretty lightweight end to a hair style. Smells good and gives good shine. I don't use every day, generally only for nights out, too much for working in an office everyday. Would buy again, better than other brands.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I love all Kenra styling products but this one is one of my favorites. It leaves a beautiful shine to your hair without looking oily or greasy. Great to apply right after a blow dry. The best part is it also protects from UV rays.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I love kenra hair products, they smell sooo good! That's why I mainly get them because of the smell. This product leaves a nice shine to my hair and does not feel greasy or oily. leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Katie J.
Saint Paul, MN
Kenra's Shine Spray works well and gives a beautfiul shine. For finishing products, I always appreciate a nice smell and I'm not a fan of this products scent.
Emily S.
I really like this shine spray! It makes my hair look very shiny and smooth! But do not use too much or you will have to wash your hair again!
Kelly T.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this product! Makes your hair nice and shiny without the itchy after feel. Highly recommend to all of my friends!
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
Kenra is a definite must have to refresh your hair the smell is amazing and soooo clean. One of my top ten faves.
Jamie Rose S.
Does this have a fruity scent to it?
Michele E.