Kenra Shine Spray uploaded by Izabela  D.

BY KENRA

Instant Weightless Shine Shine spray provides weightless, instant shine to any style.  This superfine mist provides frizz and flyaway control and contains UV protectants to help guard color. VOC levels do not exceed 55%. No animal testing. . see more...

Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
Kenra is a definite must have to refresh your hair the smell is amazing and soooo clean. One of my top ten faves.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This shine spray is definitely weightless. It gives so much natural looking shine without looking greasy like an oil/serum would and it doesn't feel stiff either. My only complaint is it doesn't smell the best. I like hair products to smell fresh and clean.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Kenra styling products but this one is one of my favorites. It leaves a beautiful shine to your hair without looking oily or greasy. Great to apply right after a blow dry. The best part is it also protects from UV rays.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love kenra hair products, they smell sooo good! That's why I mainly get them because of the smell. This product leaves a nice shine to my hair and does not feel greasy or oily. leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Lindy M.
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!!it makes your hair beautiful and smooth and it smells so good.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I really like this shine spray! It makes my hair look very shiny and smooth! But do not use too much or you will have to wash your hair again!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this product! Makes your hair nice and shiny without the itchy after feel. Highly recommend to all of my friends!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Saint Paul, MN
Kenra's Shine Spray works well and gives a beautfiul shine. For finishing products, I always appreciate a nice smell and I'm not a fan of this products scent.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well. Takes the dullness from my hair. Not a fan of the smell though.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
Pretty lightweight end to a hair style. Smells good and gives good shine. I don't use every day, generally only for nights out, too much for working in an office everyday. Would buy again, better than other brands.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Does this have a fruity scent to it?
Michele E.