BY KENRA

Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
I use this at the end of styling my hair. I love shines locks and this makes my hair look beautiful. I use it daily and I feel like it helps with frizz. A very little goes a long way and it smells absolutely amazing!!!!
Janette W.
Gurnee
Let me start off by saying i nothing negative to say about this brand overall besides on the pricing . BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR lol which is great products .The other alternative to this one can be either : sauve ,matrix, orgx oils ..there are many .

BUT  THIS ONE TOPS IT ALL . IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT BUY IT
Leigh J.
Oviedo
This serum is not greasy nor heavy. It definitely helps with frizz, especially in extra humidity. It has a nice fresh smell and can be used when hair is wet. Works especially well on my dry hair.
Manda G.
Kenra products smell amazing and they work really well. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way keeping your hair shiny smelling great and it also helps did tangled in your hair. I would definitely buy this product again I’ve been buying it for years and I would highly recommend it for others
Claudia T.
Seattle
I bought this product from my friends salon and love love love the smell I also love how it leaves hair shiny and silky, my hair is highlighted and I have dry hair so this helps with that, my hair is also frizzy which this doesn’t help with frizz at all
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
My go to serum. It makes your hair smooth and soft like a toddlers! And the scent is so very pleasant!!! I have colored hair and it is very coarse! It’s a great product for the price! No room for improvement here!
Cara H.
jonesboro
Stop what you’re doing and go get this now! Kenra is my absolute favorite brand of hair care, the value is stunning.