Kenra Shine Serum uploaded by eloweez t.Kenra Shine Serum uploaded by Emily G.Kenra Shine Serum uploaded by Amanda S.

BY KENRA

Weightless Polish Shine Serum delivers long-lasting shine and a silky, smooth finish.  Its lightweight, humidity-resistant formulation provides excellent frizz and flyaway control. . see more...

• I'm looking for something to make my hair shine again and...1 Answers
Wendi M.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this product almost daily! I gives my hair the perfect amount of shine without wearing it down! Not only does it make my hair look good, but also smell and feel good! Out of other serums this has to be my favorite, hands down! Very satisfied with this product.
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
I loved when my hair stylist put this on my hair so I purchased it! Idk what I was doing wrong but it made my hair feel greasy to the touch... it was so heavy and almost made me feel like I had oil on my hands. It weighed my hair down! The smell is delicious but I wouldn't repurchase.
Brittany R.
Kenra always cones in clutch no matter what. This specific product is exactly what it says- a weightless polish shine serum. I would buy this time and time again. It works amazing, smells good, is a decent price and lasts forever!!
Morgan A.
Cleveland , TN
During my last visit to the salon to have my hair highlighted, my stylist used this Kenra Shine Serum on my hair and it made me hair look so healthy and made it shine so beautifully without it looking oily! I would definitely recommend!
Janette W.
Gurnee
This is everything !!I love the way this thing smells. It’s very effective. I love the packaging well

met my expectations

Right now they currently have dark brown hair and it truly love it it’s colored hair it’s helped with the damage
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This is the best hair oil on the market!! The smell is amazing and it is long lasting. It is not too greasy but lightweight and smooth. I use this every time I straighten my hair. I buy this product over and over again!
Shelby M.
Rainier
Definitely recommend!!! A little pricey but it not only made my hair have a beautiful shine but helped fight frizz!! Amazing formula and didn’t make my hair greasy! Smells great too! Easy to use and very satisfied with this purchase.
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
Love this it gives my hair shine and smoothes it out without giving it that oiley look. You also don’t need much of it so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend
Amanda S.
Gretna, LA
I love this product. Kenra has A+ products all the way around.This shine serum is multifunctional it works for shine,softness,manageability, and as a cherry on top I find it illuminates your hair color making your hair look healthy and your color renewed. Plus it seems to help the hair a bit like a leave in.
as far as heaviness goes if you have fine hair jist use a drop not a dime size amount I haven't had any issues with this from any of the girls I know that have tried it.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product on my hair after I wash it regardless of how I plan to style it. I've had the same bottle for probably close to 2 years because 1 pump is all you need (or maybe 2 if you have really long and/or thick hair). I use it with Kenra Styling Cream as a base. You can even add some additional product to smooth fly-aways. I recommend this to anyone looking for a shine serum.
Amber F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I'm looking for something to make my hair shine again and I had a friend recommend this. All she knew was that it made her hair shiny again. Is it okay for all hair types though? Is this another one of those products that will make my hair greasy?