Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Root Lifting Spray is a volumizing spray fixative that boosts hair at the roots. Lightweight formulation provides lasting style support and body without stiffness.

I am in need of a quality volumizing product. Would you recommend this one? I don't want anything that is too heavy or makes my hair feel greasy by the end of the day. I have fine hair but a lot of it that unfortunately lacks volume and looks flat. If not this product, any other alternatives you could recommend ?
How much volume does this give?
Start your review of Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got this product because I recently had my hair cut short. I have used Kenra products in the past and they have become a favorite of mine. This helps to give some lift and volume to my short spiked hairdo. It works beautifully without leaving sticky residue. The fragrance is subtle and nice smelling. I got this on Amazon for about $25 if I remember correctly. I think it’s well worth the price and would recommend it.
Poshirex Z.
Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz uploaded by Poshirex Z.
I have straight, oily, brittle natural hair. Kenra products have been the holy grail of hair care to give my hair life. I part my towel dried hair and spray a small amount and blow dry my hair in sections. It took me a few tries to get the right amount, because if you spray too close or too much, my hair gets a heavy and oily texture. However, this photo speak louder than words. I think my hair looks and feels phenomenal. I am a Kenra supporter for life!
Vanessa P.
Want volume? This is perfect for that! I love BIG hair and this stuff helps work wonders!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This product works great on thin hair. Spray at the root and lift hair up while blow drying has a holding power of 13 and smells amazing!!
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge sucker for anything texturizing or root lifting! I feel like it can make your entire hair day! I just ordered this from Ulta and it does the trick! Works really well and isn’t as expensive as other hair sprays I have bought!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have crazy thin hair but a lot of it. Unfortunately, because it is so thin, it's incredibly difficult to get volume that lasts. I've tried many root lifting products and this is in my top 3. This is one that works, lasts and smells great. You don't need a lot, spray at roots on parted hair, massage it in for a second and blow dry. It has yet to fail me. Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz
Shae C.
Derby
I had done a lot of 'research' on which is the best mousse volumizer / root lifting sprays and there were a lot of good ones out there but for some reason this one kept popping up, so I got it and I am SO GLAD I DID!!! I have a pixie haircut and my hair is unfortunately thin so there is literally NO volume to my hair lol, but after just using this ONCE I fell in love. Like my hair looks amazing after using this product. It smells amazing and it is super light weight. I can't think of anything bad to say about it except maybe price? But that's just because I'm always looking for cheaper things.  Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13 8oz
Tiffany C.
Pflugerville, TX
I have a lot of fine stick straight hair and I love this product! It gives me tons of volume with out making my hair feel stiff or hard. I use the blow dry spray and then spray this in my roots before I blow dry. It's amazing. I also like the smell.
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
Love this stuff! I have fine hair and it lays so flat without a little help. This stuff is amazing and smells great!
Emily P.
Orangevale, CA
I recently cut my hair very short and needed some extra product to help give it more body and volume. This spray worked WONDERS! My hair is super volumized and it doesn't look like too much product. I seriously recommend! 10/10