BY KENRA

Buy on Amazon
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Didn’t care much for this at all. It’s very sticky and makes your roots crunchy and stiff. If your roots are crunchy and stiff you’re not going to have volume that will last.
Shae C.
Derby
I had done a lot of 'research' on which is the best mousse volumizer / root lifting sprays and there were a lot of good ones out there but for some reason this one kept popping up, so I got it and I am SO GLAD I DID!!! I have a pixie haircut and my hair is unfortunately thin so there is literally NO volume to my hair lol, but after just using this ONCE I fell in love. Like my hair looks amazing after using this product. It smells amazing and it is super light weight. I can't think of anything bad to say about it except maybe price? But that's just because I'm always looking for cheaper things.  Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13/ 8 oz
Emily P.
I recently cut my hair very short and needed some extra product to help give it more body and volume. This spray worked WONDERS! My hair is super volumized and it doesn't look like too much product. I seriously recommend! 10/10
Paige H.
Love this root lifting spray, gives my roots the boost it needs when it's lacking volume and body. It's good value, a little on the pricey side but well worth it. I would recommend to others. I get mine at Ulta.
Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
I am a Kenra junkie for life and this product is no exception! I have super fine hair that tends to be an oil pit by the end of the day, especially with the use of certain products... but this does not! Gives my flat hair the boost it needs and keeps a hold throughout the day!
Lisa P.
Hewitt, TX
If you live in Texas you have to have big hair. Just kidding, this spray really does give your hair body. It is a tad bit expensive but worth it.
Jennifer L.
Lexington
This root lifter works. It isn’t long lasting. It met my expectations. Easy to use, comparatively it is the best root lifter.
Allison A.
Kenra brand is amazing! I love the shampoo and conditioners as well. But this spray is great, it gives tons of volume.
Emily F.
Midland
I love the texture this gives my hair. Lightweight product that really works! Totally worth the money!
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
Great product. It works very well and has an all day hold. My hair doesn't go limp throughout the day.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
How much volume does this give?