BY KENRA

Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
I am a Kenra junkie for life and this product is no exception! I have super fine hair that tends to be an oil pit by the end of the day, especially with the use of certain products... but this does not! Gives my flat hair the boost it needs and keeps a hold throughout the day!
Allison A.
Kenra brand is amazing! I love the shampoo and conditioners as well. But this spray is great, it gives tons of volume.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my root lifter with my new lob cut. it's a must. doesn't make your hair greasy at all
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
Great product. It works very well and has an all day hold. My hair doesn't go limp throughout the day.
Janet W.
This spray is excellent! It picks my hair up and doesn't fall limp by the end of the night.
Vanessa P.
Want volume? This is perfect for that! I love BIG hair and this stuff helps work wonders!
Paige H.
Love this root lifting spray, gives my roots the boost it needs when it's lacking volume and body. It's good value, a little on the pricey side but well worth it. I would recommend to others. I get mine at Ulta.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
If you live in Texas you have to have big hair. Just kidding, this spray really does give your hair body. It is a tad bit expensive but worth it.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much volume does this give?