BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Silk Amino Acid An organic compound that adds softness, rich luster and strength to hair. VP/VA Copolymer An advanced, non-flaking resin that adds lift at the roots and provides long-lasting structural support to increase overall volume of any stylist.... see more...

Christina M.
Skiatook, OK
Love this spray!! It definitely does the job. You spray it on your roots while your hair is still damp. After blow drying it'll last all day. My hair is thick and I have a lot of it, and this product still works for me. Definitely worth the price. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling gross like some products can.
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
This is an amazing product. I bought it at Cosmo Prof. It works so well and the travel size is simply perfect for on the go volume
Lily M.
I am truley in love with this hairspray. It is a pricey but it's good quality. it doesn't leave rough white stuff on hair.
Terri S.
One of the best root lifter sprays I have tried. My hair is long and thick and it gives my hair a good lift that lasts.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Good product gives my hair that bit of lift it needs so it doesn't look flat and stuck to my head.
Rebecca L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Do you recommend the root lifter for voluminous hair or have you tried using the dry shampoo for voluminous hair? Any suggestions?