BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Volume Spray 25 / Volume Dry Shampoo Duo - Volume Spray 25 and Volume Dry Shampoo are new best friends. Volume Spray 25 is a super hold finishing spray that provides up to 120 hour super hold and 24 hour high humidity resistance. It resists wind up to 25 MPH and is flake-free and fast-drying. Volume Dry Shampoo is an oil absorbing shampoo that refreshes styles with up to 6X the volume*. Volume Dry Shampoo instantly refresh hair at the root and absorb oils and impurities. It is a translucent spray, leaving no white residue.*Refreshed, more volumized styles by absorbing oils and impurities and finishing with Volume Spray 25.instantly refresh hair at the rootA $35 Value!Volume Spray 25 / Volume Dry Shampoo Duo includes:Volume Spray 25 (10.0 oz.)Volume Dry Shampoo (5.0 oz.) - Volume Spray 25 / Volume Dry Shampoo Duo see more...

Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
This Volume Dry Shampoo is amazing! First of all, like all Kenra products, the smell is divine. Like, I want to smell like this always. Secondly, it is not just a dry shampoo. This product adds texture and volume, so use sparingly at first. A little goes a LONG way. I have a shoulder-length bob and usually style my hair in flat-iron waves. This is a great product for 2nd & 3rd (and who am I kidding, more often than not 4th) day hair. I apply it to my roots after I've refreshed my waves because it makes my hair sticky and I don't want that while I'm using heat tools. A couple of sprays through the roots, work it in, and voila! Perfectly undone waves with no white residue on my dark brown hair.
Sarah T.
Westerville, OH
These two products are staples in my hair care routine! I've been using Kenra Volume Spray 25 for years and I love it. Truly does wonders to my hair in nearly every single type of weather and climate. I just recently started using the Dry Shampoo and I must admit, I am completely obsessed. I actually use it on clean hair, as well as on the days when I skipped washing my hair, and it works wonders. The smell is great, per usual with Kenra products. Definitely recommend both products for everyone!
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Unfortunately this product has made my hair even oilier looking! I woke up this morning and figured I'd try this new product and it just didn't work like I'd hoped. I thought I had bought the wrong product and I was using hairspray. Once I put the product in my hair where it was most oily I saw that it still looked so oily so I tried to tousle my hair to help it move its way around and absorb but it didn't look right until I brushed my hair and then my hair was so coarse (as if I was using hair spray!) from the product that it tangled up and was hard to work with and I just put in the typical amount I would normally use! Just disappointing, I guess I'll just stick with baby powder!
Natasha R.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This is my favorite!! I'm a hair stylist and I've tried so many that claim to absorb oil but left my hair feeling even worse. This one actually does! It keeps my hair looking fresh and clean while adding so much volume! It honestly looks better the 3rd or 4th day than right after I wash it. It never feels sticky or like there's too much build up on my hair. It also smells great, the whole line does, I usually pair it with kenra design spray and my hair stays in place all day. Can't say enough good things about this brand
Azalia D.
Kenra has been my favorite hair spray for probably 10 years. It's the best ever. Holds softly worth a few spritz or crazy strong with a few more.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Does it's job, but I do not feel like it lasts me all day. However, I have super fine hair that struggles to hold any kind of shape.
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
Best hairspray I've e very used. Best hold...Strong hold but still hair looks natural. Won't leave residue in hair