Kenra Professional Platinum Whipped Taffy uploaded by Jilly C.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

WHAT IT IS Kenra Professional Platinum Whipped Taffy 20 has the iconic versatility of Texturizing Taffy 13 now with ultra matte firm hold. WHAT IT DOES Whipped Taffy 20 is the new addition to the Kenra Platinum portfolio that provides an airy high-hold matte finish. It is one of the most versatile products because you can sculpt smooth or texturize any style without adding weight due to its whipped souffle texture. see more...

Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I have used he original taffy for a long time. The whipped takes some getting used to but it does have more hold than the original! I love the packaging it handles a drop or two which I am accident prone lol.
I love Kenra and of course will repurchase when I run out!
Brynn A.
Ann Arbor, MI
The smell of this is to die for. Seriously it's like a strawberry smoothie. So good. It definitely holds and can help with styling, but the hold wears off throughout the day, and I don't like that. Hence the four stars. It's great to start, nice hold, good smell, and it doesn't make my super fine hair greasy, but it just kind of gets absorbed. I have to reapply a couple of times a day to keep the hold I want.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
This smells amazing and holds well but I feel like the price could be a little more competitive in the market, it seems to be subpar with other balms and waxes- not that it isn't great but the price is above what you would expect for quality.