Kenra Professional Platinum Snail Shampoo - 8.5oz uploaded by Jade M.Kenra Professional Platinum Snail Shampoo - 8.5oz uploaded by Michelle E.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

WHAT IT IS The 1st Professional Haircare products enriched with Snail Essence to restore and prolong the youth of hair by fighting all 10 signs of aging. WHAT IT DOES Fights all 10 signs of aging hair. Provides legendary softness amp youthful movement. Restores shine amp prolongs agility of hair at any age. Enriched with snail essence a highly concentrated blend of proteins. Formulated without parabens sulfates amp sodium chloride. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Smells AMAZING! I really liked the formula because it made my hair super shiny and strong. I have a pretty normal scalp and have heat treated and colored hair and I felt like it worked well for me. It didn’t strip the color or make it coarse. My hair was thicker and shinier from this and the conditioner.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
I really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair super soft and it smells pleasant. I do notice my hair seems oilier sooner than I when I use some other shampoos. Snail mucin repairs though so it is worth it! I will continue to use this and see if I notice a difference. I can say that my boyfriend does not like this shampoo. He says it leaves his hair greasy but I think for drier hair this would be perfect!
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater, MN
This trio set snail treatment is the most I’ve ever noticed my hair make a difference. Helps target so many properties of damaged, brittle, old hair and gives it life again
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This tuff is so good! I remember feeling so happy and relieved after obsessing over klorane papaya. I wish I could put the two together and make the scalp detox more effective for hair growth.
Mandi U.
St. Louis
Kenra makes some of my favorite hair products. This unfortunately is my least favorite, and only because of the scent. I don't care for the scent at all. Otherwise, it does what it says and it works well. I just can't get over the smell of it.
Carly S.
Upon my initial use, I felt that this didn't stand out much other than simply smelling luxurious and perfumey. However after time, I realized my hair really felt healthy and my hair color stayed intact!

It is part of the kenra platinum series so *technically* it is supposed to be color safe, but it was not intended to have color preservation as a primary concern.

Originally received as an employee sample through work; would purchase if I needed to.
Jessica C.
Columbus , OH
This anti-aging system is awesome! It helps with thinning hair, breakage, porosity issues and the scent is so clean with a masculine twist. I love that it isn't a typical floral scent. The CC cream in the system is always a go-to to help smooth hair and soften texture. 10 stars!! Also has a great price point with all of the performance of a high end shampoo/conditioner
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I just decided to try this shampoo because of the reviews I saw online and so far I kind of like it. This shampoo doesn’t lather the best and it doesn’t have a great scent. I’m satisfied but I’ll most likely try other shampoos from this brand. This is a great brand.
Madison L.
This shampoo is pretty great. At first I was afraid to try it but I am so glad I decided to try it out! This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and my hair looks amazing
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
So far so good! Got talked into getting this along with the conditioner by the manager at my local cosmoprof and have been using this for a month now. My hair feels great! I have naturally black, course, color treated hair; a balayage (blonde with dusty lavender over it) and just had my third session done 2 weeks. And even with all that, my hair still feels so good! My hair feels so soft and easily manageable. I have been suggesting it to friends and colleagues! Some may not like the fragrance of it, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Audi W.
I just purchased this set from ulta and really hope that it will help my hair. Anyone have any advice with this product?