Kenra Professional Platinum Revive Treatment

by Kenra Professional

Platinum Revive Treatment - A concentrated conditioner that targets damaged hair strands as it saturates the hair with moisture. This intense conditioning treatment restores youthfulsuppleness and radiance with a single application. - Platinum Revive Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Professional Platinum Revive Treatment!
elizabeth W.
Simi Valley, CA
My hair has gone from platinum, to red, to black, back to platinum and all in less than a year. In order to keep from having to cut it all off from the damage I MUST use quality products and this treatment is no exception. A staple I keep in my shower at all times and use religiously once a week, I am convinced that if it weren't for the ReVive line I would have been forced to get a pixie cut months ago. This treatment makes my hair shiny, smooth, and manageable while not weighing it down. I can always tell when it's time for another treatment because prior to using it, I can barely run my fingers through my hair. If you have dry damaged hair and want something that will bring it back to life, invest in the entire Kenra Professional line. Pair this treatment with the Kenra Professional Platinum Revive Oil and you have a deadly combination guaranteed to bring your dull locks back to life!
Cheryl E.
Hiddenite, NC
Haven’t found a Kenra Product I don’t like!! My hair has improved tremendously since switching over and using their products exclusively. Hair feels healthy, soft and shiny.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg, this will leave your hair so soft and light after using this. I'll shampoo my hair them. Put this in for 10-15 mins and wash it out and my hair is the softest it's ever been. Love this I use it once or twice a week.
Lisa H.
Las Vegas, NV
I adore this for my fine color treated hair! It's so good at restoring moisture and protein without buildup or being heavy. It smells awesome too!
member-9b5951
I loved this revive treatment I used it on my boyfriends hair and it gave him ultimate results! I will definitely recommend and use this again!
Dorothy D.
Melrose, MA
Yup this one is so nice to my platinum dyed hair. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I do like Kenra products, they always perform well. It is a little pricey, but I don't mind since it works so well. I do shop for sales and especially outlet store offer great bargains. I highly recommend this product.
Teairra M.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have extremely damaged hair from years of bleaching so for me to say this makes a difference in hydration is huge!! I love this so much
Mary W.
Love this brand. I’ve been using Kenra since I was in cosmetology school. They always have good, budget friendly products you can pick up just about anywhere. This revive treatment definitely helped my hair after I bleached it. Would definitely recommend.
Paige C.
Kennesaw, GA
Best stuff out there! Make my hair so incredibly soft especially since my hair got over processed. Do not change this product. It is saving my hair! A little pricey but I was in desperate need of a recovery.
Jade Y.
Deltona
I love all Kenra products, this one in particular. I have a lot of blonde clientele and this is my go to product for restoration.

Looking for your answer?