Add a Photo

By KENRA PROFESSIONAL
Platinum Revive Complex - A lightweight corrective cr?me that hydrates, perfects and protects. This formula combats dehydration for 95% less breakage after the first use, provides thermal protection up to 450 F and improves the appearance of dry brittle ends. Ideal for all hair types. - Platinum Revive Complex
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA

*queues the harps and heavenly music, while the clouds part ways and the sun shines down* Holy cow this is awesome! Long story short, my hair is very damaged from bleaching. Just the ends because it's been covered up and it's grown out. A good 3 inches was so damaged, I couldn't do anything with it except let it air dry and not brush it, or pull it into a sad pony tail. I used the 3 pumps as noted on the bottle and worked it in from the ends to about 2/3 of the way up. I ended up getting one more pump to really work it into the ends well. While my hair isn't healthy, it feels almost 100% better. The only thing that will help it further would be a haircut - which I need. I also used the clarifying shampoo and the nourishing conditioner mask, both also by Kenra. My hair is super smooth and tangle free now!
Justine A.
Justine A.

This stuff is amazing! I received it as a gift with purchase from Ulta. It is a great leave in. I use it in damp hair and then follow with my styling cream. It makes my hair so soft and healthy.

Join Now