Kenra Professional Platinum Revive Complex uploaded by Beverly B.

Kenra Professional Platinum Revive Complex

Platinum Revive Complex - A lightweight corrective cr?me that hydrates, perfects and protects. This formula combats dehydration for 95% less breakage after the first use, provides thermal protection up to 450 F and improves the appearance of dry brittle ends. Ideal for all hair types. - Platinum Revive Complex see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Again I can't say enough good things about tje Kendra Platinum Line. This Revive Complex leave in fortifier is amazing. Just a couple pumps to help stremgthen your hair. I have used it for several months now and I am still using tje same bottle I purchased so a little goes a long way. I purchased this at Cosmoproft.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
*queues the harps and heavenly music, while the clouds part ways and the sun shines down* Holy cow this is awesome! Long story short, my hair is very damaged from bleaching. Just the ends because it's been covered up and it's grown out. A good 3 inches was so damaged, I couldn't do anything with it except let it air dry and not brush it, or pull it into a sad pony tail. I used the 3 pumps as noted on the bottle and worked it in from the ends to about 2/3 of the way up. I ended up getting one more pump to really work it into the ends well. While my hair isn't healthy, it feels almost 100% better. The only thing that will help it further would be a haircut - which I need. I also used the clarifying shampoo and the nourishing conditioner mask, both also by Kenra. My hair is super smooth and tangle free now!
Justine A.
This stuff is amazing! I received it as a gift with purchase from Ulta. It is a great leave in. I use it in damp hair and then follow with my styling cream. It makes my hair so soft and healthy.
Samantha K.
Warner Robins , GA
It works well. My hair feels softer and stonger after. I have highly bleached hair so any thing that adds moisture is good.
Supriya Y.
I have curly and frizzy hair and this product works perfect.It smells good . My hair becomes softer and manageable.