BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

What it is: Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases texture and fullness up to 278%! What it does: This ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish and provides flexible hold up to 48 hours. What else you need to know: Absorb oils and impurities. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Niki L.
Niki L.
Chilton, WI
I purchased this a few weeks ago in hopes to find something a little less pricey than my Dry Bar Triple Sec. I have very fine and thin hair, and love throwing in a texture spray after curling to add volume and some grit. I absolutely love how this smells! Might be a little perfume-y for sensitive noses, but I love it. I wish it would add a little more piecey-ness to the ends of my hair, but j can't complain because it leaves my hair textured without any residue. I'm definitely going to keep playing with how much I use and how I apply it, and once I get that figured out more clearly I'd definitely give it a 5 star rating for my hair type!
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I bought this when I had long hair and didn't really care for it but when I cut my hair into a long a-line it quickly turned into one of my must have products!!! The smell is great, the hold is great, it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or tangled like some sprays do even if you tend to over spray like I do. If you have short hair and are looking for something to add volume and thickness this is your go to spray! I absolutely love this product!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
I am a hair artist, doing weddings weekly. This texture spray has been a lifesaver to keep in my hair kit. If someone is looking for great texture or volume, insert Kenras Texture Spray. If someone has silky smooth hair that is not permitting much grip, insert Kenras Texture Spray. Even for my own hair when I am looking for a little extra messiness, volume or 'umph'. It has become a must-have product for me & I highly recommend you try it!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
I LOVE THIS! Seriously use this almost every single day. I love to spray it and work it into my hair. I have very thick and heavy hair, so it is very easily weighed down and stick board straight. But when I use this, I actually have volume and texture to my hair. I also use it when I am putting my hair up, or styling it into something different as it helps it keep.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I LOVE this texture spray. I spray it on my hair after I have blow dried it or curled it. I spray it on the ends and kind of toussle it around. I like to go for the dirty disheveled look and this really helps me get there. The smell is amazing as well! I have short hair above my shoulders and it really helps give it movement and something extra.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Corp Christi, TX
This does wonders for my hair! After curling with a 1.5 inch curling wand I turn my head upside down and spray it with the Kenra Dry texture spray and voila! Instant Victoria's Secret Angel hair - perfectly undone curls with just the right amount of volume and texture. Every person I've recommended this to loves it!
Tawni M.
Tawni M.
South Jordan, UT
Love this stuff! Give the perfect "I-didn't-even-try" look. And it smells amazing! Just chopped my hair into a lob and I'm loving the look this product gives me. It's a little spendy, but you get what you pay for and I don't mess around when it comes to my hair. :)
Dierdra S.
Dierdra S.
Lowell, MA
For those with fine hair ... This product is it ! After I use the curling iron on my hair I run my fingers threw my hair and then spray in the product on mid shaft to ends 😍 i love it !!! Totally recommend it for volume and beachy texture waves ! Enjoy !
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a great second day reviver. It comes out a little wet but quickly dries. I use it on my mid shaft and ends to add a bit of edgy texture. I also use this to enhance waves when I do wear my hair natural or a second day curl.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
This texture spray is hands down the best one I have ever tried. The scent is so phenomenal! When I cut my long hair short --- this product was perfect to help me get the messy, tousled hair! HOLY GRAIL MATERIAL!
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?
Rosanne G.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Love these types of products! How does this compare to the Oribe or Quazi texture spray? How is the scent?