BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

What it is: Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases texture and fullness up to 278%! What it does: This ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish and provides flexible hold up to 48 hours. What else you need to know: Absorb oils and impurities. see more...

• When is the best time to use a texture spray? 2 Answers
  • When is the best time to use a texture spray? 1 Answers
  • Love these types of products! How does this compare to th...1 Answers
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I’m not big on hairspray because it always mattes my hair to my head and makes my scalp itchy. I received this as a gift(22$ value) and I can’t express how much I love it! Especially in the summer, I get so much frizz from the humidity, this solves that! I barely have to use any, just a little spritz here and there and tames all those crazy hairs & keeps them there! It doesn’t just flatten and clump all your hair together, it keeps it the way you had it. I’ve had my can for almost two months, A little goes a very long way & I plan on repurchasing myself whenever I run out. Love it and can’t wait to try more of their products!
Vanessa B.
I was introduced to this product by my hairdresser - I love it!! First, it smells wonderful and is perfect in days when I want to curl my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down - very lightweight and a little goes a long way. Will buy for my own personal use.
Marie M.
Rainsville
I have a short red faux hawk. I love this product I use it every day. It lasts forever! I pair it with the hair yay and my hair always looks nice without being over crunchy.i have used one can in the past 6 months and just repurchased.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
This was recommended to me by a hairstylist and it took me a bit to figure out how to use it. Now it's one of the products I can't do without. I use it when I tease the back side of my hair and it helps hold my roots in place. Doesn't build up or make my hair feel stiff or gummy. My mom has thin and fine hair and I've turned her on to this and she loves it as well! Kenra Professional Platinum Dry Texture Spray 5.3 ozI've bought this time and time again!
Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
It smells great like all kenra products do! It helps create texture but sometimes I think it’s a little too much. It make just be user error and I need to use less. I do recommend to others but use sparingly you don’t need a lot!
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
My hair dresser had put this in my mom's hair and she's ended up buying a bottle because she loved it so much. I tried it that night and wow ! Definitely brought out my layers and made my hair go from meh to totally fab!
Sarah T.
Westerville, OH
Love, Love, LOVE the Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray! First, it smells so good but it does wonders to my hair. I have colored treated hair and I also wear extensions ... spraying this texture spray on my roots gives me just the right amount of volume I am looking for, day in and day out. I love it! Mix this with the Kenra Dry Shampoo and finish off with a Kenra Hairspray and you're hair will look fabulous, always!
Sarah 🤘.
Upperco, MD
Holy grail of hair products! I’m not a huge fan of hair sprays because they’re typically sticky. This keeps your hair soft but adds volume and texture. The smell is also amazing! I’ll forever use this product.
Randall I.
First, I'll comment on the smell which is just as important as how well the product works. Ha! If it doesn't smell good you're not going to want to spray it around your face right? Well this one smells amazing :) I get compliments from my clients all the time. Second, it does what its supposed to. Add's great texture before styling or spray it into your loose waves to create a undone beachy texture.
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
I use this texture spray every single day! Whether my hair is curly or straight I spray it on my roots for an all day volume lift! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth every penny! Would highly recommend for anyone with fine, dull hair!
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Love these types of products! How does this compare to the Oribe or Quazi texture spray? How is the scent?
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?