BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

What it is: Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases texture and fullness up to 278%! What it does: This ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish and provides flexible hold up to 48 hours. What else you need to know: Absorb oils and impurities. see more...

• When is the best time to use a texture spray? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to use a texture spray? 1 Answers
  • Love these types of products! How does this compare to th...2 Answers
Kenra Professional Platinum Dry Texture Spray 5.3 oz

Start your review of Kenra Professional Platinum Dry Texture Spray 5.3 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emmalee H.
Romance, AR
I’m not big on hairspray because makes my scalp itchy. I received this as a gift(22$ value) and I can’t express how much I love it! Especially in the summer, I get so much frizz from the humidity, this solves that! I barely have to use any, just a little spritz here and there and tames all those crazy hairs & keeps them there! It doesn’t just flatten and clump all your hair together, it keeps it the way you had itI plan on repurchasing myself whenever I run out. Love it . The price point is great for the amount of time it last
Maddy P.
Kansas City, MO
This is a product I will never go without. It gives your hair texture and grit without looking clumpy or dirty. I love it for my bangs because it proves them with body, holds them in place, but still allows for movement. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Bre R.
Baden, PA
I’m not big on hairspray because it always mattes my hair to my head and makes my scalp itchy. I received this as a gift(22$ value) and I can’t express how much I love it! Especially in the summer, I get so much frizz from the humidity, this solves that! I barely have to use any, just a little spritz here and there and tames all those crazy hairs & keeps them there! It doesn’t just flatten and clump all your hair together, it keeps it the way you had it. I’ve had my can for almost two months, A little goes a very long way & I plan on repurchasing myself whenever I run out. Love it and can’t wait to try more of their products!
Camry R.
Cambridge
My all time favorite hair product!! It’s amazing! This product is perfect for your first clean hair day! It gets it textured enough to play with but not too much that it feels disgusting!
Absolutely love this product!
Melissa B.
California, CA
This is my first texture spray I've ever gotten. I purchased it because I read it will help hold curl in your hair. I used it today for the first time. It smells ok. I'm not wild about it. But it's not bad. I'm not sure what a texture spray does but I noticed it added some grittyness.. guess that's the only way to describe it. (Which should help when I try to curl it) It didn't give too much volume, but I sprayed it at my roots and the teased my hair and it really helped the tease stay. My hair has so much slip to it that it never really stays so that was a plus.. I'm actually considering going and getting the bumble and bumble thickening spray.. I'm not sure if they're the same thing.. but I have ultra thin fine hair so I'm looking for volume and I'd like to get curls that last!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
This was recommended to me by a hairstylist and it took me a bit to figure out how to use it. Now it's one of the products I can't do without. I use it when I tease the back side of my hair and it helps hold my roots in place. Doesn't build up or make my hair feel stiff or gummy. My mom has thin and fine hair and I've turned her on to this and she loves it as well! Kenra Professional Platinum Dry Texture Spray 5.3 ozI've bought this time and time again!
Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
It smells great like all kenra products do! It helps create texture but sometimes I think it’s a little too much. It make just be user error and I need to use less. I do recommend to others but use sparingly you don’t need a lot!
Magdalena R.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
My hair dresser had put this in my mom's hair and she's ended up buying a bottle because she loved it so much. I tried it that night and wow ! Definitely brought out my layers and made my hair go from meh to totally fab!
Sarah 🤘.
Upperco, MD
Holy grail of hair products! I’m not a huge fan of hair sprays because they’re typically sticky. This keeps your hair soft but adds volume and texture. The smell is also amazing! I’ll forever use this product.
Randall I.
Kihei, HI
First, I'll comment on the smell which is just as important as how well the product works. Ha! If it doesn't smell good you're not going to want to spray it around your face right? Well this one smells amazing :) I get compliments from my clients all the time. Second, it does what its supposed to. Add's great texture before styling or spray it into your loose waves to create a undone beachy texture.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Love these types of products! How does this compare to the Oribe or Quazi texture spray? How is the scent?
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
When is the best time to use a texture spray?