BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

WHAT IT IS Kenra Professional Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. WHAT IT DOES Enriched with high-performance fade fighting technology this shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair s cuticle to provide maximum retention. Ideal for all hair types and colors. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I love Kenra color charge shampoo! It’s the only thing that’s helped my color treated hair stay fresh looking and soft for months after I use it. I have really damaged hair and you’d never know after using it. The smell is fantastic. It’s a bit pricey but about twice a hear you can find the larger sizes at half off and they last about 6 months depending on how often you wash your hair.
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo. Firstly, the packaging is cute! I love the pink and platinum colors. The scent is lovely, it reminds me of a delicious candy from my childhood. I stock this at the salon and suggest it to everyone of my clients for color treated hair. It is a great price point and leaves the hair shiny, healthy and swelling yummy.
Marie M.
Rainsville
This is my all time favorite shampoo it really has helped keep my color which is red! It smells amazing makes my hair texture nice this is a holy grail product for me I will never buy a different shampoo if I can keep from it!
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
I love this shampoo! It smells great, leaves my hair so soft and I do feel like it helps preserve my color. I have an oily scalp but dry ends and this product has been great!
Elisabeth K.
I liked what the shampoo did, but it seemed a bit too liquid-y to me. I honestly haven’t purchased since the first time, but I still have a bit left so I use it every so often to extend how long other products last! It could be better but it could be a lot worse.
Amber K.
Delta, OH
Smells amazing and is concentrated so not much is needed and the bottle lasts FOREVER! Keeps your color from fading and is ideal for those funky colors
Jessica R.
This shampoo has done wonders for my colored hair and I enjoy my daily hairwash! I would highly recommend