BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Platinum Blow-Dry Foam - Kenra Professional Platinum Blow-Dry Foam dramatically reduces blow-dry time and provides thermal defense up to 428 F. This conditioning formula protects, detangles, and significantly increases shine for all hair types. (5.0 oz.) - Platinum Blow-Dry Foam see more...

• I have thin curly hair.. i need something to blow dry my ...1 Answers
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This blow dry foam is wonderful. It protects your hair but doesn't feel chunky or gross after using. It can be pricey, but it's worth it. I use this every time I want to blow out my hair. I will continue to buy this product. I definitely recommend!!
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
I love this stuff cuts my dry time in half. Lightweight foam consistency. Don’t even feel the product in your hair. No buildup
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have thin curly hair.. i need something to blow dry my hair and flatiron or curl my hair. Plus protect it. Would this be good for me?