Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Korali V.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Moisturizing Shampoo - Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo hydrates dry hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability.Gently cleanses and conditions without dryingReplenishes moisture to dry, damaged hairImproves manageability and readily detangleGives softness and shineHelps extend the life of color/color safeGreat for naturally curly and coarse hair - Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Stacey R.
Greenwood
I only get this brand when I can afford it. But when I do get it I get the big bottle which last me for awhile. The price I payed was good because I got it on sale. I love anything kenra
Carmen R.
This product is fabulous. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling soft. You don't need to use a huge amount of product to get good results. I love all of this brand !! Oils, hair spray . Etc.
Jordan K.
I’ve yet to try a Kendra shampoo I didn’t love. I tend to be on my the greasy side (need to wash my hair every other day) and the moisturizing is just the right level! I repeatedly buy from Beauty Brands when they have their liter sale.
Ashlee B.
This is the ONLY shampoo I will use! It smells like coconut & is amazingly moisturizing! I have never had such amazing results & I have tried every hair care under the sun! Kenra takes the cake!
Alissa G.
Westlake, OH
By far my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioners. It's all I use in my salon. The moisturizing shampoo is my personal favorite for my hair. Keeps it silky smooth.
October W.
I have tried A LOT of different shampoos for my very difficult hair this one wasn't exactly what I was looking for. that being said it smelled amazing and I did see a reduction in frizz. it is not my favorite choice in product but my hair is very picky.
Ingrid P.
I use this with the moisturizing conditioner and my hair loves it. I have thin hair and this product is not heavy at all and leaves it super smooth and healthy
Jessica R.
Cordova , TN
Love Kenra, my curls look great and my hair feels moisturized without feeling heavy or thick. Smells great and I tend to buy it in bulk when it’s on sale.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
I love this brand and the moisturizing shampoo. Moisturizes without being too heavy! It smells nice and is reasonably priced for how great the product is!
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
Love this product! Really makes my hair look fantastic! Keeps it looking fresh and newly done every time I get out of the shower!

back