Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by K A.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Moisturizing Shampoo - Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo hydrates dry hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability.Gently cleanses and conditions without dryingReplenishes moisture to dry, damaged hairImproves manageability and readily detangleGives softness and shineHelps extend the life of color/color safeGreat for naturally curly and coarse hair - Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jordan K.
I’ve yet to try a Kendra shampoo I didn’t love. I tend to be on my the greasy side (need to wash my hair every other day) and the moisturizing is just the right level! I repeatedly buy from Beauty Brands when they have their liter sale.
Alissa G.
Westlake, OH
By far my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioners. It's all I use in my salon. The moisturizing shampoo is my personal favorite for my hair. Keeps it silky smooth.
October W.
I have tried A LOT of different shampoos for my very difficult hair this one wasn't exactly what I was looking for. that being said it smelled amazing and I did see a reduction in frizz. it is not my favorite choice in product but my hair is very picky.
Ingrid P.
I use this with the moisturizing conditioner and my hair loves it. I have thin hair and this product is not heavy at all and leaves it super smooth and healthy
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
Love this product! Really makes my hair look fantastic! Keeps it looking fresh and newly done every time I get out of the shower!
K A.
Ocala, FL
Got this sent from Kenra to test them out, I've been impressed. They work great and their bundles are amazing.
Crystal O.
East St, MB
I am so so happy that I have found this product line!!! It honestly has done wonders for my blonde dry hair and it also smells so good I can't even explain. I ended up getting a good price on the product and trust me you get results right away.