BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Moisturizing Shampoo - Kenra Professional Moisturizing Shampoo hydrates dry hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability.Gently cleanses and conditions without dryingReplenishes moisture to dry, damaged hairImproves manageability and readily detangleGives softness and shineHelps extend the life of color/color safeGreat for naturally curly and coarse hair - Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ingrid P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with the moisturizing conditioner and my hair loves it. I have thin hair and this product is not heavy at all and leaves it super smooth and healthy
Crystal O.
East. St. Paul, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so so happy that I have found this product line!!! It honestly has done wonders for my blonde dry hair and it also smells so good I can't even explain. I ended up getting a good price on the product and trust me you get results right away.