Kenra Professional Hydrating Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Hydrating Shampoo restores and sustains an ideal level of moisture.

I have used Biolage Hydrasource for years. Is this product comparable?
Start your review of Kenra Professional Hydrating Shampoo!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a great conditioner for my coarse naturally curly hair. It is the conditioner that I am using now. The humidity is high in the summer here & it keeps the frizz away. I do have color on my hair at this time. I am a fan of all Kenra products.
Sierra W.
I really enjoyed this shampoo, it left my hair feeling really great and I liked the smell, but it does have silicones which I’m not the biggest fan of, it’s definitely more pricey but worth it in my opinion
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Literally just bought this shampoo from ulta and used only once and so far i am loving the moisture and smell i am getting from it!
Haleigh W.
Cory, IN
Smelled good, wasn’t to strong! Made my hair super tangly along with the conditioner. Wouldn’t buy again..
Whitney O.
Denver, CO
This is one of my favorite shampoos! In the summer my frizz is out of control and this shampoo leaves my hair so soft and under control!
Shelley G.
Great for dry hair but not damaged hair. It is very hydrating and smells ok but not as great as some Kenra products.
Melissa D.
La Crosse
One of my favorite shampoos. I have very dry, coarse hair and it leaves it feeling soft and looks shiny. Maybe a little bit higher price than others but I think it is well worth it.
Shelly L.
Middlesboro
The scent of this shampoo is amazing but it didn’t do anything for my hair. It made it extremely dry and brittle and it felt like babydoll hair! I have stopped using it. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Beth S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
I absolutely love this product. I have color treated hair that gets very dry and this shampoo keeps my hair soft and manageable.
Haley A.
By far not the worst but not my all time favorite either. My hair was soft but it needs something with a bit more little kick to help with the health of it.