BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

WHAT IT IS Kenra Professional High Grip Spray 20 provides hold while helping to add volume. WHAT IT DOES Kenra Grip Collection brings you the next level of texture A range of airy lightweight styling and finishing products that provide superior definition and all over volume. Enhanced grip in a lightweight airy formula Unmatched separation and definition Maximum body and fullness Rich matte finish see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer L.
Lexington
Works great! Has a good scent. It holds all day! My husband steals it and uses it lol! He loves it as well. He likes it will last all throughout the day and he don’t have to go to the bathroom at work and reapply.
Ewelina K.
It’s pretty pricey but it foes a good job keeping hair in place. It doesnt do a great job keeping curls curled tho. Seems my curls always go flat still. But it keeps fly aways down. And adds good grip to updos.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This literally has the best hold out of all the hairsprays I have tried... it doesn’t make my hair sticky or tangled. I can brush it out easily after and my hair still holds for 24 hours. It also comes out easily with shampoo in one wash which is nice because usually it tales multiple washes with other hairsprays
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
BEST HAIRSPRAY! I love this hairspray and have a hard time switching because I love it so much! If you need it to you can spray it and it will not move or you can run your hands threw and it will loosen for positioning! I recommend this product
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I love this hairspray! It doesn't make my hair stiff but keeps in in place all day. Doesn't shot out like some hairsprays do. It sprays out and has a fine mist.
Sherry T.
MONTVERDE, FL
Love this hairspray!! Holds the hair all night without drying out or bring hard or sticky!! My go to hairspray!
Marly G.
Nashville , GA
Best hair spray ever. Excellent hold stays all day. I would recommend this to everyone