BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Frizz Control Shampoo - Only at ULTA!Frizz Control Shampoo smoothes the hair's cuticle for a more manageable, sleek style. This gentle frizz controlling cleanser tames flyaways and replenishes moisture for all day humidity resistance.Formulated without parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride. - Frizz Control Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This shampoo & Kenra Professional Frizz Control Conditioner is amazing. I had my doubts about kenra shampoo and conditioners and improved me wrong. This smoothes your hair out amazingly. Smells great and helps fight against humidity!
Ashley B.
I love this product!!! It was recommended to me by a family friend who is a hair stylist. It controls frizz very well!! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and have seen drastic changes in my hair since I started using it! If you're weary of trying it, keep an eye out for Ulta's sales! They do a huge hair sale once or twice a year and the biggest bottles are only about $13 during the sale!
Robyn P.
The smell was a little off-putting at first but I learned to like it. The shampoo doesn't sud up quite as much as I'm used to with other brands, but honestly, it works very well. My hair feels and looks clean, and when I blow dry it after washing and conditioning it really does control my frizz.
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
Has no sulfates or sodium chloride! Safe for color nd if u have the keratin treatment.. those two ingredients you want so it wont strip color or keratin! Love it!!