Kenra Professional Frizz Control Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Frizz Control Shampoo - Only at ULTA!Frizz Control Shampoo smoothes the hair's cuticle for a more manageable, sleek style. This gentle frizz controlling cleanser tames flyaways and replenishes moisture for all day humidity resistance.Formulated without parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride. - Frizz Control Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Professional Frizz Control Shampoo!
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Kenra Professional Frizz Control Shampoo uploaded by Sabina D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first time trying Kenra hair products. Overall, I like it, because it’s paraben free, and it does make my hair smooth and frizz free. In my opinion, it’s little runny, for my preference, but it does a great job.
Sara R.
Janesville, WI
This shampoo does help reduce frizz a lot! The smell is amazing and the price isn’t bad. I usually buy it when ulta has their hair sales. I recommend!
Nicole H.
Wilmore, PA
Kenra Professional Frizz Control Shampoo uploaded by Nicole H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased a large bottle at #Ulta . I was not impressed with the pump action of dispenser on the large bottle. I have long hair and was forever pushing down on the pump to get enough product out to cover my hair properly. I purchased and used the shampoo, conditioner and styling cream for my blow out. The product smells so good. My hair felt clean after just one washing. I definitely noticed less frizz. Product promises less frizz lasting three days minimum. So I guess I’ll follow up in 3 days!
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
I was given this to try and it worked like a charm, mind you I also used with their blow drying spray and leave in. All in all the combination works amazing.
Jasdip K.
I do like the way this shampoo smells! But, if you use a lot of it, it can easily get oily and weight your hair down
Patrizia M.
After searching for a good frizz shampoo, finally I found it. Kenra Frizz Control, Shampoo and Conditioner. The best I have ever tried. Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy it now as the first one I got from Marshalls. Any suggestions?
Sarah S.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
So, I grew up with a mom as a cosmetologist. She loves Kenra, but I just don’t love the smell. If that was different, it’d be 5 star!
member-b75041
Kent’s shampoos and conditioners are nice enough, but not as good as their styling products.
Erika J.
Ararat, NC
I really love this shampoo. It is sulfate and paraben free, so it does not fade your color quick like other shampoos. I feel like it does what it says it will do. I have not had a problem with frizz since I began using it! It is also very affordable being $16.00 at most stores and it lasts a LONG time. I am satisfied with this shampoo and I will be buying again.
Ashley D.
When used with the Kenra Frizz Control conditioner, I saw a huge difference in the texture of my hair. The frizz was more manageable and I was able to style my hair much easier. I would definitely recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?