BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Dandruff Shampoo - Kenra Dandruff Shampoo is a color safe treatment that helps to control the recurrence of dandruff symptoms and provide relief from dry scalp and flaking.(10.1 fl. oz.) - Dandruff Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey W.
This is the only dandruff shampoo I have found that is gentle enough to use daily or every other day. It isn’t greasy at all and leaves my hair soft. It definitely keeps my dry scalp dandruff free in the winter when I need it.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I’ve been using this shampoo for a while. I don’t necessarily have dandruff but I wash my hair about 1/2X a week and use a lot of dry shampoo in between. I just feel like this really gets that buildup out and prevents product flakiness. Definitely one of the best shampoos.
Lindsey L.
I am in LOVE with this shampoo. I have used other products that left my hair feeling like straw or with a film. This makes my hair feel clean and healthy. Even with 3 day hair if feels light and bouncy and my scalp is healing and feels healthy as well.
Lauren S.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone have pretty good results with this? My scalp gets really dry during the winter, but I always struggle to find a product that fixes the scalp but still takes care of my hair. Any suggestions?
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work? I have color treated hair and I have horrible dandruff so I was hoping to find something to help with both things and I've hear of this shampoo! Just wanted some insight :)