Kenra Professional Curl Refresher 8 oz uploaded by Marissa M.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Wake up curls for another day with this revitalizing conditioner. This rejuvenating curl refresher adds definition and moisture to dull curls. Use on day two styles to bring curls back to life. The lightweight formula allows it to be used as much as needed. see more...

Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not know if I am using this right or not but it makes my hair look unkept and disgusting. I have attached a photo below. I also tried using the shampoo and conditioner for curls and the conditoner seems to be good but defiently not this product. I don't know if it is supposed to be a hair spray or what but it says a curl refresher .. its sticky and smells weird.
✂Pam H.
Richmond , VA
Now I don’t usually get behind Curl refreshers, but this one does what it says! It’s awesome for second day hair to help revive those curls that got flat from the pillow. It doesn’t get crunchy, just helps to wake up the product that you’ve already applied.
Madeline S.
Aberdeen, MD
Love the smell of this product. Besides smell this product works wondees for second day curls. It trully refreshes your curls and goves them another day of life.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Product does not preform as advertised. I have curly hair and this product left curls very frizzy and sticky. The smell is okay but my curls looked worse after the use of this spray. I plan on returning and trying something new.
Jennifer I.
charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic product! Perfect curls, decreased frizziest.it works all day without refreshing.