BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Color Maintenance Shampoo - Kenra Professional Color Maintenance Shampoo helps preserve haircolor with an extra gentle, color friendly formula. Unique coconut oil-derived cleansers and botanical extracts work to maintain color integrity.Gently cleanses and replenishes moisture without stripping hair colorImproves manageability and readily detanglesHelps to strengthen chemically challenged hairAdds vibrance and shineGreat for all hair typesHelps extend the life of color/color safe - Color Maintenance Shampoo see more...

Ashley S.
Pikeville
Cleans hair without over drying yet protects the hair from stripping of color. Added bonus is that it smells like bubblegum and the scent lasts through the day. All the f my clients ask me to use “the bubblegum” shampoo during their visit.
Nichole F.
Pierceton
I love this product!!! It is one of my favorite shampoos. I have been able to go 3-4 months with my color by using this shampoo. It not only works well on your color but also makes your hair feel soft and smell good
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing! I color my hair to hide grays and by week 3 my color is dull and fading. This shampoo made my color so vibrant and shiny after just one wash! It looked so healthy! Definitely worth the price. And it smells so good!
Kelsey W.
I love everything from the Kendra Professional line, but this shampoo is my favorite. It isn’t too harsh on my color treated hair and is gentle enough to be used daily. It leaves my hair shiny and strong.
Ashley M.
Love the smell, love how refreshed it leaves my hair feeling. Have always had oily hair very easily after using certain shampoo, this one has been great!
Sheila H.
Vicksburg , MS
I buy this since I have my hair colored every 6 weeks or so. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft not dry feeling.
Baillie A.
Salyersville
Does a great job at keeping my color from fading. Smells great and is very easy to lather