Kenra Professional

Kenra Professional Clear...
98 Reviews
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners! Since it’s also a detangler it makes brushing my thick hair really easy. It leaves my hair feeling really soft. On top of that it smells amazing!! It’s definitely lasted me a long time.
5 / 5
This product leaves my hair feeling smooth, conditioned, and frizz free. I use it as my heat protectant sometimes and I feel like it works so great. It also smells good
5 / 5
I use this every time after I wash my hair, it helps de tangle my hair, it makes it smell so good, and it feels so much softer! This product also last forever!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought this after having COVID and hoped that it would coax my hair into growing and thickening. I liked how it made my hair feel after drying but it didn’t do miracle results either. Would repurchase just based of the feel and the smell alone
5 / 5
I use this at least once a day after a shower! Makes my hair shine and feels fresh and clean! While using this it smells like you just got out of the salon! Absolutely love that!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
makes my hair so soft. detangles. makes it easier to brush out. the only problem is i don’t think it lasts cause i seem to be always reapplying to my ends because they are so dry!!
5 / 5
This is my all time favorite hair product!!! I USE THIS SO OFTEN. I went for a haircut and my stylist used this on my hair, it felt so soft and it gave my thin hair some volume. I love to put this on after the shower and then I clip my hair and use a silk hair turban to dry it. It leaves my hair smelling great, it’s silky, and it REALLY detangles it. I do have to wash my hair every 2 or 3 days after using this product because it leaves my scalp itchy after 2 or 3 days with it on my hair. I have repurchased this project nevertheless.
5 / 5
This Is a good hair. Product that is actually worth what you pay for it. It has made a huge transformation on my frizzy and curley hair since I started using it. I definitely reccomwnf!
5 / 5
I'm a Huge Lover of Kenra Professionals!! & [product:kenra-daily-provision-8oz] is A Great Hair Product ! I love the smell & leaves my hair feeling great !
5 / 5
If I was on a deserted island this is the one product I would bring with me. I love this stuff. This brand has amazing products but I recommend this one to everyone I know. It’s perfect!! I’m completely obsessed I’ve purchased multiple bottles