2 colors available

BY KENRA

Mold & Modify Working Wax provides a medium, flexible hold with a matte finish.  Allows for easy use and all-day style modification. . see more...

Mckenzie G.
Mckenzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually use this product - my husband does. It was recommended by my hairdresser for him, and he loves it. And of course, I love how his hair looks when he uses it. The hair stays soft to the touch, and it adds a nice texture to the hair with great hold. It smells fantastic like all Kenra Platinum products. He told me to give this 5 stars. :)
Denise M.
Denise M.
White Cloud, MI
I love to use this product on my clients that have short hair and want some texture when styling. I put a little bit if the working wax in my hand along with some hair spray and then work it in to the clients hair. It really helps with texture.
Jason  S.
Jason S.
Great for piecing and adding texture to the hair. Great scent and classic packaging will definitely give the professional display at any salon a chick look.
Yordani Z.
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Does someone recoommend this?