BY KENRA

Working Spray is the Ultimate Flexible Hold Hairspray Providing Pliable Control for Brushable Styling and Natural Movement It creates volume, texture and detail leaving hair with a natural feel and frizz-free shine and is completely shampoo soluble. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC Levels Do Not Exceed 55% Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Kelly P.
Apopka
Review for: Platinum Working Spray Medium Hold 14 10 oz more...
I live in Florida and this spray helps keep my hair from going crazy frizzy. I have naturally curly hair and flat iron my hair often. To combat the Florida humidity, I spray this after styling and brush out and I can stay outside all day and not frizz at all. Smells nothing like a normal hair spray and leaves a clean, almost fruity smell to your hair after.
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
To all the ladies out there with fine textured hair especially, this hair spray is for you!! Seriously, I was blown away with how amazing this hair spray works.  I have a lot of hair and it gets weighed down, so it is so hard to maintain volume in my long locks! I was so happy when I discovered Kenra's voluming products though because they all work wonders!! I can get mass amounts of volume and it STAYS!! It doesn't just fall out 10 minutes after application.  I've been there, done that with many other products!  Give it a shot and see what you think but I believe this will truly help add the volume you are longing for!
Sara H.
Waco, TX
Oh my how I LOVE this spray! The smell is wonderful, it does the job AND it's pretty easy on the pocket book compared to other hair products I've tried! I'm a lover of Kenra Products, period, but this is what got me addicted! When you first spray it, it seems pretty sticky but don't let it fool you! It doesn't stay like that and the results are sure to be phenomenal!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Kenra is one of my favorite hairsprays. I love the silver can and how they are different numbers for the different styles of hair spray. I recommend everyone to try this who's looking for a good hairspray!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
Definitely one of my favorite brands! I love Kendra! I especially love their shine spray! But this one is pretty awesome too! Don't use to much or your hair will be sticky! Just a little does the trick for sure!
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Well ladies if you haven't tried this hairspray... You are missing out! I love that there is no crunch, no flakiness, no residue. You spray and go and that's it. Later when you need to touch up, you can. No build up and no stickiness. Just great hair. Been using this about 3 years now and I cant say enough good things about this! Best spray ever!
Sarah L.
Review for: Platinum Working Spray Medium Hold 14 10 oz more...
Smells unbelievably good. Leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. You have to be careful tho because too much and your hair will feel greasy and heavy! Otherwise I love this product and would buy again.
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Kenra is one of the most amazing hair brands. I loved the hairspray and now I love the working spray! It doesn't smell bad like a lot of sprays do and though it's a little pricey, it's totally worth it! Would definitely buy this product again!
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Platinum Working Spray Medium Hold 14 10 oz more...
Love this product. Such a good hair spray and has such a strong hold. This spray actually holds my curls in place when I decide to curl my hair. It smells so good as well. This bottle lasts for quite sometime as well
Dana T.
This hairspray is perfect for everyday where without weighing down your curls ! It's perfect for helping hold the tease in your hair as well . Not sticky and smells good
Crystal L.
Recommend product? Does it get sticky?