BY KENRA

Working Spray is the Ultimate Flexible Hold Hairspray Providing Pliable Control for Brushable Styling and Natural Movement It creates volume, texture and detail leaving hair with a natural feel and frizz-free shine and is completely shampoo soluble. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC Levels Do Not Exceed 55% Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
To all the ladies out there with fine textured hair especially, this hair spray is for you!! Seriously, I was blown away with how amazing this hair spray works.  I have a lot of hair and it gets weighed down, so it is so hard to maintain volume in my long locks! I was so happy when I discovered Kenra's voluming products though because they all work wonders!! I can get mass amounts of volume and it STAYS!! It doesn't just fall out 10 minutes after application.  I've been there, done that with many other products!  Give it a shot and see what you think but I believe this will truly help add the volume you are longing for!
Sara H.
Waco, TX
Oh my how I LOVE this spray! The smell is wonderful, it does the job AND it's pretty easy on the pocket book compared to other hair products I've tried! I'm a lover of Kenra Products, period, but this is what got me addicted! When you first spray it, it seems pretty sticky but don't let it fool you! It doesn't stay like that and the results are sure to be phenomenal!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Kenra is one of my favorite hairsprays. I love the silver can and how they are different numbers for the different styles of hair spray. I recommend everyone to try this who's looking for a good hairspray!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
Definitely one of my favorite brands! I love Kendra! I especially love their shine spray! But this one is pretty awesome too! Don't use to much or your hair will be sticky! Just a little does the trick for sure!
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Well ladies if you haven't tried this hairspray... You are missing out! I love that there is no crunch, no flakiness, no residue. You spray and go and that's it. Later when you need to touch up, you can. No build up and no stickiness. Just great hair. Been using this about 3 years now and I cant say enough good things about this! Best spray ever!
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Kenra is one of the most amazing hair brands. I loved the hairspray and now I love the working spray! It doesn't smell bad like a lot of sprays do and though it's a little pricey, it's totally worth it! Would definitely buy this product again!
Dana T.
This hairspray is perfect for everyday where without weighing down your curls ! It's perfect for helping hold the tease in your hair as well . Not sticky and smells good
Jocelyn R.
The Kenra Working Spray is an amazing hairspray! I received it as a christmas gift from my grandmother who is a hair dresser. Its light and holds your hair in place without making it sticky. Its long lasting and works great. I have really thick hair and it does not give me any problems at all, when my can runs out I am definitely going to buy this and i recommend it.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
So I bought this because my hairdresser uses this brand. I like the smell of this one much better. The little sprayer stopped working and the spray went flat. There isn’t much left anyway but it dribbles now instead of sprays. I like this hairspray actually, it makes my hair hold but doesn’t make my waves crunchy. I will have to decided if it is worth the money or not. I haven’t reached a decision yet.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
I've been using the Hi-Def hair spray and I love it!!! The only thing I have bega8to say is of you use too much it feels a little sticky. I love the volume and hold it gives and it doesn't smell too bad either... the scent lasts as long if not longer than the all day hold... I highly recommend this stuff
Crystal L.
Recommend product? Does it get sticky?