Hair CareHair Styling ProductsKenra Professional
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz

Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy creates separation and texture with a soft, moveable feel. For flexible styling without stiffness. Pliable formula creates superior memory and control.

Is it good for fine hair? Does it weigh it down? I use to have a good one some 15 years ago but they discontinued this product. I couldn't live without it! It would lift my hair up without having to use hairspray. This product was called"silhouette by swarckoff (spelling).
Has anyone tried this and if you have would you recommend it? #birthdaybash
What is the best dry texturizing spray? Oribe is great but so expensive! Anything that works just as well but is less expensive?
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz!
Product Highlights
“Just a small amount is plenty for a style.” in reviews
“Great for piecing out short hair and creating the perfect sexy disheveled look.” in reviews
“It works really well and smells heavenly.” in reviews
“I only use a dime size amount in the palm of my hand.” in reviews
“It works wonders for short hair not so much use to longer hair.” in reviews
JACKIE B.
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by JACKIE B.
This is a good one!! I literally take it everywhere I go, as you can see!! Never flaky. Never hard. Gives awesome definition,helps to sculpt and separate like no other!! Get it babyđź’… *eta: THE SMELL...Super clean gentle, spa like- reassuring scent*
Mrs Carrie P.
Dumfries, VA
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Mrs Carrie P.
I have been useing this product for about 3 years. I love using it after I have styled my hair and I need a little more texture on certain piece's of my hair. Typically, I use it on the front depending upon how I am doing the front and the sides. What I love about it is that once I apply it where I need it... my hair stays that way. It does a good job of laying the back of my hair(which is short and close to my head) down and staying in place. The smell is really good too!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been in love with this for years. The smell is AMAZING. I originally bought it to add texture to the bob haircut I had years ago. My hair has since grown out and I still use it to tame my fly always. (A little goes a LONG way with this)
Frst N.
I have short hair and was looking for a new product to try. After lots of searching I found this product. Tried this and loved it. A small amount goes a long way for creating a funky texturizing look. Seems to hold up well though out my day. This is definitely one I would purchase again!
Oneyra S.
Woodlake, CA
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Oneyra S.
They used this for my curls after they dyed my hair. It adds texture to curls and it’s not drying or anything in the hair, curls look more define
Mary M.
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Mary M.
Kenra texture platnium taffy works so good for me! There are no alternatives for me that even come close. I would love to see smaller containers (minis) to give more people an opportunity to try! I i know you will love it and it is a permanent part of my haircare!
Dillon S.
Kemp, TX
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Dillon S.
Omg it's so amazing when I find this product since it last a long time I don't ever have to look for it. The is one of the major parts of my going to school routine and I could live without . Overall this product is amazing
Mindy H.
Kent, WA
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Mindy H.
I have fine hair and it doesn't matter what I do but it never seems to hold a curl. I've tried everything and this is the only thing that keeps my curls intact for hours! The taffy is so much better than any hairspray I've used. It keeps my hair curled without the nasty heavy hairspray scent and crunchiness.
Nina F.
The Colony, TX
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Nina F.
This kenra product is great for piecing out hair when styling it out! It doesn't have very strong hold and can add alot of shine and moisture so apply sparingly. Can be put on while damp before blowdrying as well
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 2oz uploaded by Savanna P.
This stuff is the best ever. It smells awesome and lasts forever. My friends curled my hair with this and some hairspray and it held and looked great for 3 days! I'm a lazy lady that loves when she can rock a style for a couple days. This picture was day 3 hair. Still tons of big curls!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...