BY KENRA

Sculpt & Separate. For flexible styling without stiffness. Pliable formula creates superior memory and control. Provides matte finish For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• Can you use this on longer hair? How would you use it?2 Answers
  • It says taffy does that mean it leaves a tacky texture on the hair 1 Answers
  • I am going to cut my hair soon and was wondering if this product ...1 Answers
  • "Just a small amount is plenty for a style." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for piecing out short hair and creating the perfect sexy disheveled look." in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and smells heavenly." in 1 review
  • "It works wonders for short hair not so much use to longer hair." in 1 review
  • "If you want a good hold this is amazing stuff.. Works well for a textured due after styling, smells amazing " in 1 review
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great for fly aways or for sleek pony tails. Kenra is found at Ulta and is a little more on the pricey side. It's salon quality products therefore you get what you pay for. This taffy has an incredible smell just like all Kenra products I've ever tried.
Kara P.
Radford , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite texture taffy. I recently cut my long hair to an asymmetrical pixie bob.
Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy #13 taffy helps me define my curls more around my face and helps control those fly always.
Brooke Z.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My clients love this product not only because of the smell but because of the texture it gives without weighing down the hair . I use this very often and sell a lot of this in my salon .
Rosezana G.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my must have products. I use it everyday and make sure to never run out. It works great for fighting frizz, giving my hair texture (especially my bangs) and it even works for styling my little boys hair. It has so many uses and lasts a really long time since it only takes a tiny bit. And the smell is INCREDIBLE, as all the Kenra products are. This is an incredible product!!!
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's important to remember that with this product, a LITTLE goes a very long way. This stuff is amazing though! The volume it adds to the top of your head is just what I have been looking for. You just scrunch it through while pushing your hair up with your finger tips. It works well with all hair lengths, but I think it does best with shorter hair. I would highly recommend!
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this since high school. I use it to tame frizz after a blowout, and to add definition and shine. I love it! It smells amazing (like watermelon and strawberries) and the packaging is so pretty. Just be sure to use it sparingly at first until you learn how much you need. A little goes a long way! My hair is to the middle of my back and I need a pea sized amount!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was purchased for my husband but they scent has taken me over. It smells wonderful. It is kind of like a gel/mousse that men or women can use. I is. Little on the xpensive side but so worth it.
Shaylin B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosh this stuff is awesome for shorter hair or men's hair, it smells amazing and adds great texture. It doesn't get all stiff and goopy like other products similar to this, I use this on a lot of my clients and will continue to!
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually am worried about putting creams and gels in my hair because most make mine look greasy and icky texture. However this stuff works like magic. I have short hair and find this stuff to help keep it in place all day. It smells amazing which is always a plus.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This texturing taffy is incredible! Pleasant light sent. A little goes a long way! Works amazing in my hair no matter what length it is. Perfect product to help get that little lift you need or a little sleekness in a area.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this on longer hair? How would you use it?
Emily A.
Brenton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
1-10? Does it make hair stiff?
natalie h.
durban
Does it make your hair hard and sticky?
Theresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you use this on curls?
natalie h.
durban
Does it make your hair hard and sticky?