BY KENRA

Color Care Protect Your Hair Color Investment Shampoo with sulfates can strip hair color.  This exclusive sulfate-free, paraben-free formula maximizes hair color retention.  It effectively cleanses while delivering ultra-rich, deep moisture and shine to thick coarse hair. No animal testing. . see more...

Nicole L.
Gulfport , MS
My favorite! Amazing smell , leaves my hair SILKY , SHINY & SMOOTH. Great for all hair types , hair stays fresh for 3 days. You only need a small amount & it creates a beautiful lather. I love this. Very happy with this shampoo & it’s actually good for your hair being that it is sulfate free & salon quality.
Rose L.
This is amazing for my hot mess...Course color-treated, fine, mature, course, frizzy, aging. This has made my hair amazing, as soon as the shampoo is washed out my hair feels phenomenal even wet. I have tried others and I don't know why I bother! Kendra is worth it.
Reinah B.
Green Bay, WI
This product is okay. If you don't use the "exact right amount", your hair comes out looking greasy like. But it does wonders for thick hair.