BY KENRA

Calm & Control Lightweight creme for ultra-smooth, soft, silky hair. For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This product is amazing for prepping unruly, thick hair that needs help with frizz and smoothing hair down. I use it on my clients with that hair type (note: I'm a hairdresser), and it works wonderfully! If you need help managing your hair, I definitely recommend this product!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
A must to tame and smooth any hairstyle. I use this after curling and setting my hair to leave a frizz free style. It's so lightweight yet does the job! Plus it smells great
Madison J.
Madison J.
Love the smell helps my curly hair very much just I have really oily,hair and if I put to much it feels weird
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing and does very well at smoothing my curly hair. the only thing is if I put too much on my roots my hair will get a little oily .
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
This stuff..... oh my gosh. It not only smells AMAZING... it works amazing! It is very light weight but smooths and shines for a very polished look. Highly recommend.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair and was wondering if you apply this wet? Also after you apply this what other products are recommended for curly hair after using this?