BY KENRA

Calm & Control Lightweight creme for ultra-smooth, soft, silky hair. For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This product is amazing for prepping unruly, thick hair that needs help with frizz and smoothing hair down. I use it on my clients with that hair type (note: I'm a hairdresser), and it works wonderfully! If you need help managing your hair, I definitely recommend this product!
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
A must to tame and smooth any hairstyle. I use this after curling and setting my hair to leave a frizz free style. It's so lightweight yet does the job! Plus it smells great
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
This stuff..... oh my gosh. It not only smells AMAZING... it works amazing! It is very light weight but smooths and shines for a very polished look. Highly recommend.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
This smells amazing and does very well at smoothing my curly hair. the only thing is if I put too much on my roots my hair will get a little oily .
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Loooovvvee this! Makes my hair so soft, smooth, & shiny. Makes for a great blow-out cream. Definitely photoshoot ready after using this.
Madison J.
Love the smell helps my curly hair very much just I have really oily,hair and if I put to much it feels weird
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
I have natural curly hair and was wondering if you apply this wet? Also after you apply this what other products are recommended for curly hair after using this?