Kenra Platinum Silkening Mist 5.3 oz uploaded by Samantha H.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Hold Index: 0 Weightlessly finish any style with ultra radiance Helps repair split ends and eliminate frizz Provides maximum thermal protection Type: Styling Products see more...

Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
Love this stuff!! One bottle has lasted me forever. Worth the price. Smells great! Doesn’t take much but after I style my hair I’ll spray this and the shine is amazing.
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
As with all Kenra products, this stuff smells amazing!!!! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. It has a little shine but doesn't appear greasy looking. My stylist only uses Kenra products and I know how reliable her opinion is. I can usually find a good deal at Ulta in the Kenra brand.
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
I love adding this into my already textured hairstyle to make it shine and look healthy as well. Sometimes we just want to have silken smooth hair along with texture at the same time and THIS product does exactly that without weighing down the hair.
Amber P.
Charlotte
This is a great product that makes your hair look extremely silky and smooth. It didn’t weigh my hair down and I feel this was a great product that didn’t cost too much. I love Kenra products as this was my first time trying it
Jenni A.
Glasgow
Smells like Heaven!! Leaves my hair feeling silky and beautiful. Kenra has beautiful packaging and the product last a long time. I use this every time I blow dry my hair which is 1-2 times a day! I will keep buying this!!!
Hali T.
Amazing product! Left my hair feel so silky smooth! There's no comparison. This product is amazing. It met every expectation. The price is somewhat high but so worth it. No need to change the formula it works great!
Jorrel J.
Carson
Kenra products are seriously the best out there. You can count on their quality products to get the job done with whatever you need, and it will last you a long time because you don’t need that much product to get the job done
Athena G.
I love this silkening mist when my hair looks dull. I like to apply it after my hair has been washed and dried while I straighten it but as i apply it I do not use very much lest i want my hair to feel oily faster. If you have extremely oily hair I don't believe this is the product for you.
Cinnamon R.
Gillette
I love this silkening mist. It gives my fine hair a beautiful sheen without being weighed down or oily looking. Kenna products have a very pleasant fragrance it’s not overpowering at all. I’d definitely buy this and recommend it to anyone looking for a similar product.
Samantha H.
I absolutely love this silkening spray! It makes your hair shine like nothing ever us before! The smells is amazing it smells like candy! I'm a hairstylist and love having this in my reach! Very light weight! I will continue to use this! Gives incredible shine!
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
What does this product compare too? My stylist used this in my hair after blow drying and it smelled so good. I already use a lot of products but is this like a leave in treatment, hair protectant, or anti frizz
Alyssa S.
This stuff is amazing. The whole Kenra line is. It smells great and the scent stays for quite a while. It leaves your hair Silky and smooth. Definitely worth having around!