Kenra Platinum Silkening Mist uploaded by Tanasia F.

BY KENRA #25 in Hair Mists

Brilliant Shine Instantly. Contains No CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. VOC levels do not exceed 55% Weightless mist instantly finishes any style with ultimate shine. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "For me (fine hair) a little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts me a long time which makes up a little bit for the high salon price tag. " in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Okay, so this isn’t technically a detangler. If you straighten your hair and then spray it with this- it is a beautiful silkening spray HOWEVER... It is the best detangler I own. I have fine, long, curly hair that tangles easily. Without this product, I am not exaggerating when I say it might take an hour to comb through my hair. For me, this product works best with towel dried hair just out of the shower. After a shower I spray this throughout my hair and my comb will magically brush through my hair with no problems. This is a BIG DEAL for anyone who has to fight extreme tangles daily! It’s truly a miracle worker for me and saves a lot of time. This is my #1 favorite hair product for silkening and detangling.
Sandra T.
This light oil spray is great to use before blowdrying and afterwrds for shine. I also use it when flat ironing. Leaves hair silky and shiny and helps to detangle it. Protects hair from becoming frizzy during the day. Great product for a smooth finish.
Lydia P.
This leaves my hair looking so good!! I purchased this at ulta recently and haven’t stopped using it since I brought it home. It is an oil but my hair doesn’t look or feel greasy after using it and as a bonus it smells nice. So glad I got this.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
This is my all time favorite and number one selling product in the salon! I love the smell! It protects your hair from the sun too! Great, lightweight product for taming frizz!
Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
Great Kenra product that gives you hair an extra softness and shine. I found it best to be used after blowdrying and using a flat iron. The bottle is sleek sprays evenly and makes hair look shiny and healthy
Tanya B.
Hebron, IN
the brand was recommended to me at the salon i got my hair done as, they sold me the color preserving shampoo and conditioner and used the blow dry spray on my hair. I got on amazon and ordered this and i have to say I'm very impressed with it and would recommend it.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
If you can find this product, BUY IT!!! I have very thick long hair and after curling my hair i spray this on a paddle brush and run it through my hair did a silky frizz Free finish! It is amazing!!
Amber H.
Austin, TX
First off -- the smells amazing. It never fails that someone makes a comment about the smell every time I use it. People love this stuff! Gives the hair great softness and shiny. I use after curling. Spray a little and comb out the curls. One of my go to products you'll always find in my kit.
Autumn L.
I love this stuff! It makes my hair super silky and shiny after I blow dry it. I have thin hair and I can still use it. I recommend it for any hair type. A little goes a long way. I also spray it on my hairs to smooth fly aways!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Love this product for when I curl my hair gives it a beautiful healthy shine without feeling oily. Smells great and is a good price. I have used it on dark hair to light hair it will make any hair shine.