BY KENRA

Polish & Shine Lightweight formula for silky, lustrous hair and skin. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• "I would highly recommend this to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is left feeling silky and smells amazing throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "Which is fine because she switched to Kenra and I can't say enough good about it!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
  • "It smells like candy and it is so light weight and fantastic!" in 1 review
Manda G.
I have been using this product for years and it is a product I definitely could not live without. It works great with making your hair look so shiny and silky smooth but it also works great as a D Tangler. I put a small drop on my hair after I get out of shower and then it’s so much easier to brush my hair and I think it even helps protect my hair keeping it healthy when I’m blowdry in it. Once I’m done blow drying it I put another little drop in my hand and rub it through my hair and my hair looks amazing literally people ask me all the time where I get my hair done what I put in my hair what I’m washing my hair with because it smells amazing and it’s actually their stuff it smells great all of Kenra products smell amazing and really do work I highly recommend them they’re quite affordable off so you can get them at Ulta most of the time at the best prices. I highly recommend this we’re all hair types!!
Erika S.
Pass Chris, MS
Very light, smells great, left a beautiful sheen on my hair. I was a little hesitant to try on my 4a/4b hair. I used Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss Polish Shine 2.26 oz as a finishing serum. A couple pumps was all it took. I then sat under a hooded dryer for about 5 minutes. My hair was shiny and smelled good as well.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
One of my absolute all time favorites! I've been using this product since I was in middle school. It smells amazing, the packaging is pretty, and the product works amazing! It does not leave your hair greasy or tacky at all. The price isn't bad either!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a product I am enjoying now in the summer. I have thick, course & curly hair. It’s great for permed & color treated hair. I apply on my hair wet & dry. This is one that you have to adjust to your needs. A little goes a long way. If you apply on the scalp or a little to much it will make your hair appear oily. Works great with heating tools. Adds shine as well.
NJ T.
Ulysses , KS
This is probably one of my favorite hair products! My hair gets really dry at times and not only does it make my hair soft and shiny it gives it moister and smells amazing! A friend of mine actually gave it to me and i fell in love instantly ! 💜😍
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I love this product. It keeps the flyaways down and smooths your style while adding a nice shine to it. What I don’t like is the packaging. My product always leaks out and gets everything greasy. It happened with every bottle I’ve tried (which is why I docked it a star) other than that the product is great.
Ashley W.
This is the best smoothing serum I have used for my hair! It smells amazing and makes my hair so shiny and silky smooth. My only issue with this product is that the lid doesn't fit well therefore it is harder to travel with. I have found that taking it in a baggie works well.
Amber R.
Paducah , KY
This silkening gloss shine is very simple and light. It has a nice scent and does not leave your hair feeling heavy at all. It is very effective. My hair is very fine and thin and it is easy to use! It leaves an amazing shine and I would definitely buy it again!
Kaley C.
I use this every time I wash my hair. It smells amazing like caramel apples and it isn’t a heavy oil. If you put this in you hair while it’s damp your hair will be soft and shiny when it’s dry.

Amazing for taming frizz. This is my hands down favorite hair oil!
Dharma V.
Canton
This product is AMAZING! After blow drying my hair I put this product on the ends of my hair and the frizz was gone! It smells SO good and you only have to use 1 or 2 pumps to get great results. This product is a little pricey but in my opinion worth it!
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
Is it a hair product or body product ?
Marisol R.
Orange Cove, CA
Is this a good product for when you are going to straighten your hair?
Diana W.
Dublin, Ca
I'm looking for a gloss that will extend my color treated hair. Would you recommend this?
Breanna A.
Tulare, CA
Is this product greasy on your hair? Also does it make your hair feel healthy and shiny?