BY KENRA

Polish & Shine Lightweight formula for silky, lustrous hair and skin. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• "I would highly recommend this to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is left feeling silky and smells amazing throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
  • "It smells like candy and it is so light weight and fantastic!" in 1 review
  • "Which is fine because she switched to Kenra and I can't say enough good about it!" in 1 review
Kaylee H.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smelling hair product I’ve ever used. It does add moisture and shine, which is great after heat styling, but this product always stood out to me most because of the amazing scent. It lasts a good amount of time- a little goes a long way. Make sure not to apply to the roots, and I would use in conjunction with a good heat protectant.
Kortni P.
Elida, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love how I can curl my hair and then if it looks to frizzy throw some in my dry hair to tone down the frizz. It smells amazing. The packaging breaks easily but the product is worth it.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I ever had to choose one product & one product only, to use on my hair, I would pick this! This is my absolute favorite serum I've ever tried in my entire life. And I'm a cosmetologist so I've tried so many different hair products! This leaves my hair SO SOFT & shiny and not to mention the smell is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I don't have a single complaint. This products has been a life saver for me and my crazy curly and thick hair! Highly recommend!!!!
Kynzie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I love how this good of a product isn't too pricey. It works for all hair types and gives your hair a smooth and glossy look and feel. I use it on my hair just about every time I straighten my hair. I strongly recommend this product.
Kelcy R.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care if this does nothing for my hair, it smells like strawberries. I love using this after I curl my hair because it keeps all the fly always in place and again makes my hair smell like strawberries and who wouldn't want that
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! It works awesomely in my hair to not only control my frizz but also make it feel very soft and shinny. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist after she used it I feel I'm love! It smells like strawberries as well which I absolutely love as well. Definitely a must try!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my everyday must haves, its long lasting and high quality, just like anything you get what you pay for, GREAT VALUE and VERY effective. I would highly recommend this to anyone. The formula is perfect for all hair types
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years to keep my hair smooth, frizz-free and shining. It smells truly wonderful, and I use it both with other products on wet hair, and on dry, styled hair to smooth or freshen. It's absolutely worth every penny.
Katharine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Kenra product is by far my favorite from the line. My stylist first used this on me many years ago and I've been hooked ever since. It adds heat protection, which is the first plus in my book. Secondly, it adds incredible shine to hair. Thirdly, it can then be used as a finishing treatment to add extra shine to hair after styling. A little bit goes a long way though! The product is not thick like an oil, but is rather on the thin side. It still has the ability to make your hair look oily if too much is used though! The last plus in my book is that this stuff has an amazingly intoxicatingly scent! It's light and fruity and just yummy! Plus, any extra product you have can be used on your skin as a moisturizer! You can't go wrong with a product that can be used in multiple ways!
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss smells great. When my hair is still I apply a little and the straighten or curl it, and add a tiny bit more depending on level of frizz. My hair stylist uses it and I highly recommend.
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
Is it a hair product or body product ?
Diana W.
Dublin, Ca
I'm looking for a gloss that will extend my color treated hair. Would you recommend this?
Marisol R.
Orange Cove, CA
Is this a good product for when you are going to straighten your hair?
Breanna A.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product greasy on your hair? Also does it make your hair feel healthy and shiny?