BY KENRA

Polish & Shine Lightweight formula for silky, lustrous hair and skin. No Animal Testing. . see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I would highly recommend this to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is left feeling silky and smells amazing throughout the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
  • "It smells like candy and it is so light weight and fantastic!" in 1 review
  • "Which is fine because she switched to Kenra and I can't say enough good about it!" in 1 review
Katharine H.
Katharine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Kenra product is by far my favorite from the line. My stylist first used this on me many years ago and I've been hooked ever since. It adds heat protection, which is the first plus in my book. Secondly, it adds incredible shine to hair. Thirdly, it can then be used as a finishing treatment to add extra shine to hair after styling. A little bit goes a long way though! The product is not thick like an oil, but is rather on the thin side. It still has the ability to make your hair look oily if too much is used though! The last plus in my book is that this stuff has an amazingly intoxicatingly scent! It's light and fruity and just yummy! Plus, any extra product you have can be used on your skin as a moisturizer! You can't go wrong with a product that can be used in multiple ways!
Dhanvi S.
Dhanvi S.
Absolutely great for executing what it's meant to do. Adds shine, hydration and an overall silkening appeal! However it doesn't end up looking a bit greasy throughout the day - which is a bit mind boggling! When its first applied it doesn't look greasy at all but about 3 or 4 hours in it slightly weighed my hair down and turned some strands a bit stringy. I did not apply much of this product to my hair and I plan to try out new methods to have this work for me! Loved the shine effect but hated the weigh down :(
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
As a licensed stylist I must say Kenra is Awesome . The smell is sweet and the product is a miracle worker for frizzy, dry and out of control hair. A small tip though....Use a small amount rub into hands and work ends up, on dry thick hair . if you have fine hair definitely use it on wet hair and dry to style .
Meltem Y.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
If you have frizzy thick long hair that's hard to tame ! I recommend this polish for everyone ! Especially if you blow dry or straighten your hair often it gives it a amazing touch ! I have gotten plenty of compliments on how healthy my hair looks from this product !
Joline S.
Joline S.
Gibraltar , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend! This is my everyday must have! I have long, black hair and I light it to look straight, smooth and shiny! This is my must have and if you like that beautiful hair this is your must have as well! I will repurchase! Worth the price!
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Portsmouth , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells AMAZING and makes my hair smooth and sleek without looking greasy. The shine lasts longer than any product I have tried! It is a little pricey but WORTH IT. You only have to use the smallest amount so it will last you forever!
Neha M.
Neha M.
I would highly recommend this product to other people. My hair is course and black with a mix of caramel highlights and I love using this product before flat ironing my hair. It smells amazing too and leaves your hair shiny and beautiful.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Auburn, AL
This is my holy grail hair product. On top of it smelling like a pomegranate wonderland, it makes my hair shinier than beams of light shooting down from heaven. The day I stop using this stuff is the day I roll over in my grave
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Best product on the market! I have tried tons of products teying to take my frizz and this is hands down the best thing for it. It smells divine and lens my hair feeling glossy amd smooth. Wouldn't change a thing about it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Silky Hair
I've wasted money on do many argon oil and hair glosses cause they don't do anything but make my hair oily! Not Kenra! This stuff is like holy grail hair oil! It makes my hair so silky soft and never oily!
Samar G.
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
Is it a hair product or body product ?
Diana W.
Diana W.
Dublin, Ca
I'm looking for a gloss that will extend my color treated hair. Would you recommend this?
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Orange Cove, CA
Is this a good product for when you are going to straighten your hair?
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product greasy on your hair? Also does it make your hair feel healthy and shiny?