BY KENRA

Smooth & Form Hold Index: 7 No Animal Testing ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
My husband has tried this shaving foam and he really likes it. He has some problems with breakouts while shaving however with this product this does not happen.
Julie B.
I didn't expect much out of this product but I quickly changed my mind! I love this for my curly hair! Apply a small amount and diffuse for awesome curls!
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
My stylist used this in my hair over a year ago and I immediately went out and bought my own jar. Smells soooo good. Only takes a small amount so one jar goes a long way. Love it!