BY KENRA

New. Restore & Refine Recovery polish is an ultra-lightweight, restorative leave-in treatment that combats dehydration and smoothes the damaged cuticle layer for incredible softness, shine, and definition with natural movement.  This non-greasy formulation enhances any hair type or style by helping to improve hair s strength and condition.  It is enriched with essential vitamins, nutritive botanicals, and our exclusive UV Defense Duo. No animal testing. . see more...

Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Absolutely love this stuff!! Smells amazing, gives just the right amount of shine and cuts down drying time by about half!! Not much needed, overspreading results in an oily touch. Amazon price about the same as stylists fee!!
Blah B.
I've tried several similar products and this one just not perform the way I had hoped. Did not like the cream consistency or smell. Felt goopy and made my hair look dirty/oily even with only a small amount used. Wouldn't purchase again.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Great product line, if you bit this make sure it's in the platinum series because they a a regular stores too! I love this lightweight serum to repair my hair by mending split ends, protection from heat tools and yes this would include your blow dryer. you can put in a some size amount depending on hair length, texture, and if it's thin or thicker. you may apply to towel dried hair if you are using to blow dry. you may also apply to dry hair for heat styling. this also smells very nice. I love the accent of this as well.
Britni P.
Austin, TX
After growing my hair out for my wedding and not being able to cut it, then ruining the ends that day with the curling iron I needed something to help out my ends. I love Kenra so I went looking. This is what I stumbled upon and I use it daily! This doesn't weigh my hair down at all and it smells awesome while keeping my ends in check!
Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
Absolutely love this product! This is my go to product everyday after I flat iron or wand my hair, it comes out like a creamy lotion and emulsifies into almost a clear serum that I put into the ends of my hair and work my way up. It takes away all of the crispy split ends and smooths down fly always, it makes my hair look super healthy and it's not heavy at all on my fine hair.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
Kenra products are so good I use to have my hair really demage and this has helping me a lot now my hair look nice I tray to many things for my hair and nothing work for me like kenra product recovery polish i really recommend to everyone how has bleach there hair
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes Kenra can be a hit or a miss with me. Honestly everything I have tried has kinda been a miss. But every so often I find a diamond in the rough and this product is it! It leaves it so silky and shiny, and I just want to run my fingers through my long hair all day!
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
The platinum line from Kenra is by far one of my favorites. It helps smooth and add shine to all hair types. I use these products daily. This one here, the recovery polish, helps smooth out those dead dry ends after you style!
Mariana D.
Belmont, CA
I used this product when I got the Kenra smoothing treatment and it made my hair so much healthier! When you get any heat on your hair it'll always dry up. Using this product will allow your hair to feel a lot smoothr and look healthier no matter how much damage!
Hannah B.
Church Hill , TN
Kenra products are wonderful. They help with my split ends and leave my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. I bought this product at a local beauty store and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does this recover my polish
Stephanee S.
What is this suppose to do? What are the claims?
Shanna K.
Never used this before, is it worth buying and what are your likes and dislikes about this product?