BY KENRA

New. Restore & Refine Recovery polish is an ultra-lightweight, restorative leave-in treatment that combats dehydration and smoothes the damaged cuticle layer for incredible softness, shine, and definition with natural movement.  This non-greasy formulation enhances any hair type or style by helping to improve hair s strength and condition.  It is enriched with essential vitamins, nutritive botanicals, and our exclusive UV Defense Duo. No animal testing. . see more...

Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
Absolutely love this product! This is my go to product everyday after I flat iron or wand my hair, it comes out like a creamy lotion and emulsifies into almost a clear serum that I put into the ends of my hair and work my way up. It takes away all of the crispy split ends and smooths down fly always, it makes my hair look super healthy and it's not heavy at all on my fine hair.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes Kenra can be a hit or a miss with me. Honestly everything I have tried has kinda been a miss. But every so often I find a diamond in the rough and this product is it! It leaves it so silky and shiny, and I just want to run my fingers through my long hair all day!
Mariana D.
Belmont, CA
I used this product when I got the Kenra smoothing treatment and it made my hair so much healthier! When you get any heat on your hair it'll always dry up. Using this product will allow your hair to feel a lot smoothr and look healthier no matter how much damage!
Shayna N.
I've been a chronic hair straightener for the last 8 years and my hair is definitely showing all that damage. This polish is super hydrating and not heavy at all! It helps my hair stay and feel moisturized without being greasy.
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
The platinum line from Kenra is by far one of my favorites. It helps smooth and add shine to all hair types. I use these products daily. This one here, the recovery polish, helps smooth out those dead dry ends after you style!
Maddie M.
Elkview, WV
10/10 recommend. Great product for dry, dead hair. Doesn't make hair too oily. I have naturally curly hair & a lot of products weigh my hair down but this one left my hair light & bouncy. Definitely will recommend to friends.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Kenra products they are a very high quality salon like feel but for a great price. I always purchase mine from ultra and my hair is dry and frizzy and color treated. I will always repurchase their products
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kenra products are wonderful. They help with my split ends and leave my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. I bought this product at a local beauty store and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
This stuff is SO hydrating, but not thick like an oil, so it gives you lightweight hydration keeping your hair bouncy & shiny!! I've used this for years & always recommend for people after heat treatments!
Alexis D.
Houston
I love this app! Leaves your hair looking silky and smooth and helps from breakage but yet doesn't way down your hair. You're still able to get volume with the Sheive there's nothing better than that!
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does this recover my polish
Stephanee S.
What is this suppose to do? What are the claims?
Shanna K.
Never used this before, is it worth buying and what are your likes and dislikes about this product?