Kenra Platinum Prime Conditioner

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Platinum Prime Conditioner creates a well-balanced canvas for even product absorption while styling your next signature look. This lightweight conditioner, enhanced with Purple Orchid, primes by locking in moisture and smoothing strands for ideal sty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Prime Conditioner!
Dudley, GA
Good conditioner for my dry, bleached hair. It makes it so much silkier and softer. I think it can be a bit heavy so I don't use it every time but I do love the results.
Redding, CA
Kenra Platinum Prime Conditioner uploaded by Misty B.
I liked that it left my hair with a soft, shiny look. Like the shampoo, the scent is pretty strong, but I liked how it left my hair feeling soft and not overly greasy. It claims to be “style enhancing”, however I didn’t notice anything different than that of my normal, not style enhancing, conditioners.

Looking for your answer?