BeautyHairHair ProductsKenra Professional
Kenra Platinum Hydrating Shampoo, 85 fl oz

Kenra Platinum Hydrating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz

by Kenra Professional

Rich Moisture Shampoobr Hydrating Restores Sustains an Ideal Level of Moisture Restores sustains an ideal level of moisture in the hair for nourished results that radiate dramatic shine. This gently cleansing formulation delivers all day defense from frizz humidity, while protecting color for up to 40 washes. Featuring Kenra Advanced Color Protecting Complex to enrich extend the life of color with gentle formulas free of sulfates sodium chloride. 800-428-8073 Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra. Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC c

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Hydrating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz!
Alexia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I don’t know this product well enough to say how effective it is as I’ve only tried a sample. However the sample I used seemed hydrating and calmed my frizzy hair down quite a bit. I hope I can try it again and see how well it works.
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
This is a very nice product but I only use it a few times a week because it’ll make my hair oily
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
I like this but not in love. I wish had a better scent. It gets the job done but boring labeling, no exciting smells, not much wow factor.
Kristin H.
Massena, NY
This shampoo is fantastic. It works well. I have very frizzy, damaged hair. I try to use more expensive shampoos cause they work better, and then don't have all the extra stuff in them that's not good for your hair. Such as alchohol. Great product. Smells good as well
Sarah C.
Amarillo, TX
I can't say enough good things about the products this brand carries! I live the way my hair feels when I'm able to pamper it up with this!
stephanie E.
I used this on my daughter and It is amazing. The price of this was affordable and it helped her hair with the bassinets. I love kenra and their products they have changed the game for shampoo. Her scalp is a bit dry but i feel like it helped her scalp. We now use Kendra.
Breanna C.
Liberty, MO
Kenra has a great line of hair products and this hydrating shampoo leads the charge. It has such a good smell and helps keep my hair silky smooth. I love using this in the summer time when all the harsh pool chemicals try to take a toll on my hair. This product does the job and then some
Elyse T.
Dallas, TX
Great product. Love this brand. They make alot of amazing professional quality hair products that I would definitely repurchase abs recommend and this is for sure one of my favorites.
Amanda A.
Mcdonough, GA
Kenra has been a go to shampoo brand for me for some time. It makes my hair feel great while also having an amazing scent. Not overpowering but a simple clean smell. Paired with the conditioner is amazing results.
Shelly L.
Middlesboro, KY
Expected this product to [email protected] my extreme dryness. I didn’t see much of a difference in my hair, but the product smells great.

Looking for your answer?